.britt.'s iD L log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.britt.

Reaction score
Well, on the 13th of this month, my purple Tamagotchi iD L arrived in the mail from Japan. I was incredibly excited, and started it up right away. After struggling to figure out how to open the back to insert the batteries.... face-palm....I finally got it and set everything up. My name ended up being a bunch of hearts and stuff, as I know zero Japanese.

Anywho, the little egg appeared, and out popped a Choribotchi. Cute little thing. I played with her, cleaned up poop after poop (it seemed to never end), and eventually, had a little Paletchi. Paletchi became Painaputchi, and then I got my first adult....

imageproxy.php

Lovelitchi! There she is with her little pet Harapparatchi.

I got three of her four happy seals, the fourth will appear after she's been an adult for long enough. I'm happy with this. :) No care misses. I don't know who I will try for next. I hope she has a boy after I marry her off so that I can do no care misses again, and get Mametchi. (He's one of my favourites).

I apologize for not having more pictures, but I only decided to start this log as soon as I started writing it. :p I'll take more pictures because I know it makes a log more exciting, and I'll try my best to not bore anyone to tears. Or an angry fit that causes them to throw their computer across the room. Or fall asleep. Or compulsively eat.

Anyway, thanks for reading....assuming someone will read it.... Bye!

Nice! =D

I can't wait for more updates here. I recently ordered a Blue Tamagotchi ID L and I can't wait for it to arrive.

I'm still up and thinking....and I took more pictures, so I thought I'd make another little post. Nothing super-exciting, just a little cute.

29fs9xt.jpg
2n20aiq.jpg

I discovered that she hates the pie at the bakery. Poor thing. But she gave me an angry glare....

But yeah, we played a bit, went to the park, rocked a game or two....

2hewls9.jpg

Then she decided she was all tuckered out. She's so cute when she's sleeping. I feel like that's what most people say about things that require their attention.Like babies. Or puppies. Or....tamagotchis!

I'm very excited to receive my irDA USB in the mail. Then the real fun will begin. And I finally realized that the picture will show up properly if I don't paste my embed thing into the image option....

Okay, bye!

Oh, and P.S.! Thank you to Brento for the kind comment! :) I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
n310cy.jpg

This morning Lovelitchi woke up to a rainy day. Her cute little green puffball of a pet stayed inside, but we went outside anyway to check up on our plant.

f8jea.jpg

And one of these things grew! She was so excited.

I also love the animation when Lovelitchi plays with her microphone.

10ye4hv.jpg

Well, it is one of the items that gives a happy seal, so it'd better be cute. And the little tune that plays when she sings is part of the theme from the Tamagotchi! anime. I got way more excited than necessary when I realized that.

Oh, and last night I put a little charm on my iD L!

2aak11g.jpg

Winnie-the-Pooh dressed in an alligator costume! Yay! :) I've had this for a while, but I haven't had anything to put it on until now. Joy!

The fourth happy seal should be coming soon, then it's off to the matchmaker with this little white poof.

Well, that's it for now. Bye!

The end of another day. I had to set Lovelitchi to her bedtime so I could go to work, and by the time I got home, it was real bedtime. No pictures in this post. Sorry, folks. I'm sad because the end is drawing nearer. Soon she'll be off getting married and making little Tama babies. I definitely want to have this character again once I unlock the Henshin Jo. Then she can dress up and be adorable! :D Not that she isn't already.... And I'll have to say good bye to her pet! I'm almost dreading that as much as saying good bye to her. :p I'm sure I'm not the only one to ever feel this way. Yeah, you just admit it. Those little creepy things pull on your heartstrings!

Bye!

Today was another rainy morning. Sad face. But it's cloudy now, and Lovelitchi's little Harapparatchi has the courage to venture outside. This morning, when we went to check on our plant, we found this!

1zp1te0.jpg

It's a cane! When I use it, it flies around with a bunch of typical magician-y things such as cards and flowers. She seemed scared of it, but after the animation finished, she jumped with joy. I know it is a happy seal item for other characters, so I'm definitely going to hold onto it, as opposed to selling it at the tama market.

sg1una.jpg

I just dressed her in a little graduation hat. I thought it'd be cute. And it is.

Okay, bye!

A lot of excitement today, folks! First of all, Lovelitchi's fourth happy seal came along. as she is a big girl now. This happened right after I woke up from a nap.

I set the time ahead to bedtime so I could go to work, and after I got home, I decided to take her down to the matchmaker.

She was then presented with three lovely gentlemen as her potential mates.

9zn975.jpg
5vyc5e.jpg
24ycl13.jpg

She thought they were all pretty cute, but decided that Guriguritchi was the cutest of them all.

34y4hv5.jpg

Okay....maybe I decided....

They went on a few dates....

2vl9qn5.jpg
4kxjzl.jpg
fdabm1.jpg

And along came the egg:

ix8lrl.jpg

And out popped Nittobotchi:

2qs6ucp.jpg

After this, I knew it was time to say good bye to my girl. She waved, and was gone.

....Then he realized she was gone....

333wbh5.jpg

I felt so bad for him. But she's in my Tama tomo book, and he can go visit her for snacks. It'll be okay.

After his nap, he evolved into Furutsapantchi and fell right asleep for the night.

I'm glad I have a boy. Now I don't have to do care misses, and I will get Mametchi. :) It's good. He's one of my favies! Gosh I hate that word.

Someone had better appreciate how many pictures are in here! It took forever! But it's worth it, it makes things more exciting....or at least more visually stimulating.

Okay, bye!

No excitement today, really. I got a care miss or two because I was busy and the little guy slipped my mind. He's still a Furutsapantchi. It's kinda cute. I bought him a racecar, and he had little dream bubbles of being a professional driver. I'll have a better post in the next day or two. I'm not at home right now, so pictures are awkward.

Bye!

Latest posts

Back