Can't open up my Tama Go..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkHair

Reaction score
I have a green mametchi tama go and for some reason I can't unscrew the back! It's been about six months since I last played with it and I know I left the dead batteries in there. Now I just can't get it open! I'm really worried about messing up the screws so it'll never open again! >.< any help?

And yes, I am trying to unscrew it to the left, not the right. :p derp. Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey!

maybe you need a smaller screw driver

if not then you might have damaged the screw samething happened to me but with my angelgotchi

Dude literally the same thing happened to me. With my mametchi tama go too! I still haven't opened it Dx but what I would do, just to make sure you don't split the screw, because then you definitely can't get it open without professional help like a jeweler. Get one of your parents to do it, if not, just take it to a jeweler, but before that you also might want to make sure you're using the right sized screwdriver too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back