Tamagotchi iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade9087

Reaction score
Hello i recently bought a tamagotchi id l blue!!!!! so exited but it said that it would be shipped till august 6- august 17 and i live in new york and i also used ebay and the free shipping any 1 know when it will come???

It depends on where it is comming from? Whom and where did you buy it?

I would say 1 - 2 weeks. But that is a rough guess. Economy usually takes that... Airmail normally take less then 2 weeks... These locations being from Japan, HongKong, and Taiwan.

its coming from japan i bought it off of ebay like yesterday and if it comes in a week or 2 then that will awesome also since u answered 1 question got another 1

People say dont rub the silver off what does that mean??? cuz like it confueses me alot i might be scared to take my ID L out of the box XD

i bought it from take_japan

Last edited by a moderator:
its coming from japan i bought it off of ebay like yesterday and if it comes in a week or 2 then that will awesome also since u answered 1 question got another 1

People say dont rub the silver off what does that mean??? cuz like it confueses me alot i might be scared to take my ID L out of the box XD
The silver is like...silver...paint, I guess, around the faceplate. It has "Tamagotchi iD L" stamped on it in raised letters on the bottom left corner.

One way to protect it is to use a very small paintbrush and paint clear nail polish around it. Don't use nail polish remover if you get it somewhere else on the tama.

The only other foolproof way to protect your iD L is never take it out of the box. Or anywhere. I don't think you want to do that. xD

Life is for living. Go and take that iD L out of its box and carry it around, because what's the point if you buy it for almost $100 and don't play with it, unless it's for collection purposes?

true

so any way when do u thing week or 2? till it gets here

yes, just around that amount of time, just be patient, the iDL will come in, it will, just have a little bit of patience, there's no way to tell exactly when it will. ( I know what you are going through though, with my idl I was staring out the window every day after ordering it, waiting for it to arrive XD)

Nice ^_^ I just ordered a blue Tamagotchi ID L 8 days ago. It was sent from Japan to California and still hasn't come to me yet but the tracking information says that it shipped after 1 1/2 days then took about 15hours to arrive in California then was sent again to another place. Hopeing my Tamagotchi ID L comes soon :D

Anyways, hopeing you get yours soon too ^_^

Lol ik!!!! i saw youtube videos and now i know how to work it better XD

amazon was more and the shipping on the blue was wasnt free so 72$ on it on ebay rather get it from ebay then amazon got 2 tamgos and the screens got a scratch on it

nope it was new and got updated Tamagotchi ID L was shipped!!!! gonne be here in 7 days or 14 !!!!!!!! the guy said probably a week since it air

Yay :D My Blue ID L came this afternoon.

I also ordered mine from Amazon with shipping it was $82. Though I kinda wish I got it off Ebay since a lot of people sell them for almost $60 and some with free shipping and they are new :angry:

But I'm still happy I got one, took 9 days.

wow you guys are lucky i already waited 5 months cause my dad said he would get me it for my birthday now i have to wait 2 more! -_- :mellow: :angry: WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT THIS LONG!!! :angry: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :ichigotchi: :newmametchi: RANDOM CHARACTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back