Lovelitchi on Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

botific

Reaction score
I have a Tama-Go and I have been taking really good care of my girl tamagotchi. I have made sure her weight is down , her happiness, hunger, and friendship is up, and I have only missed her going to the bathroom three times. Do I still have a chance of getting Lovelitchi even though I missed it three times? :huh:

:DThanks for your help! :D

Yes, you can get Lovelitchi! I've gotten her even by NEVER taking her to the toilet. May I ask what color your Tama-Go is? If it's blue, white, or green, you can only get Lovelitchi if the generation number is odd (for example, gen 1, gen 3). If it is even, you might get Violetchi instead. If your Tama-Go is black, pink, or purple, it will be the other way around and you will only get Lovelitchi on even generations (e.g. 2, 4)

Yes, you can get Lovelitchi! I've gotten her even by NEVER taking her to the toilet. May I ask what color your Tama-Go is? If it's blue, white, or green, you can only get Lovelitchi if the generation number is odd (for example, gen 1, gen 3). If it is even, you might get Violetchi instead. If your Tama-Go is black, pink, or purple, it will be the other way around and you will only get Lovelitchi on even generations (e.g. 2, 4)
Why does the color of the tama matter? I looked at a chart and It said the only requirment for her is a training bar filled up to 12/15 *Just trying to enlighten myself more*

Why does the color of the tama matter? I looked at a chart and It said the only requirment for her is a training bar filled up to 12/15 *Just trying to enlighten myself more*
There are two waves of the Tama Go. The two waves are slightly different from each other, thats why it matters :)

Um, EMF? I have a blue Tama-Go but I got Violetchi on the 9th generation. Where did you get the information you gave? :huh:

However, on my 5th generation (on the same Tama-Go) I did get a Lovelitchi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back