how can I get gotchi characters in uk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Layolalotus

Reaction score
Basically I've just purchased a tamatown, and I understand that you get the gotchi characters to unlock things? The only thing is that I cannot find anywhere that sells these either online or in store, in the UK.

Meaning I have to buy a whole new tamagotchi to get the character and even then the only three I can find are mametchi memetchi and kuchipatchi.

Thanks in advance!

*ps my bad I thought is section was for the actual tamatown tamagotchi, now I realise it's for the online site, feel free to move*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebay usually has bundles of them now. Not too bad of a price. maybe you can post a topic in the buying section on Tamatalk.

The other figures that come with a TamaGo still count as a Lite figure. (same as the one you have, unless its a different wave)

Ah okay, ill have a browse. :) Thankyou for your reply. Is it worth me buying another Tama purely for the figure? Or is the experience pretty much the same with just the one? Still not too sure what they bring to the game if im honest. Too used to the old style ones :)

well if you have another tamago, they can connect with each other. So they can become friends, etc...

I see you are looking for all the figurines, i've bought them in a bundle, just a couple of days ago on ebay.

There are 12 of them and they have to come from Canada.

The man who is selling them, sells the figurines in a bundle, but you can also buy a "starter packet" and this is a tamago with all the figurines.

The price isn't too different between them, you'll see when you're searching on ebay :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back