Young Androtchi in v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA311

Reaction score
I had a Harutchi in my v4 and I was taking perfect care of it (<30 lb and I always gave him what he needed) but I got a Young Androtchi insted of a Young Mametchi. :(

Is it a bad care character?

Did I have to do something else?

:p Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it might have something to do with generation. I'm not entirely sure, but when one of my family members ran their V4 and went for the same characters every time, I found that the teens were different each generation. Either that, or it might have something to do with care.

I do not think it is because of the generation.

v4-growth-chart.jpg.w560h584.jpg

I think teens on the left are good teens and the ones on the right are the bad ones.

Some time ago I got the boy teen on the right of Meme family and my sister the girl teen on the left of the same family.

I took better care of it before growing to a teen and we were both on the first generation. :p

There must be something I have to do to get a teen from the left. -_-

Only the universals come from bad care, it seems. Here's the V4 growth chart.

I hope this helped!

The chart says that toddlers become universal teens if they have low skills or are too heavy (mine never got over 25 lbs and had (when he turnred into a teen) 10 intelligence, 19 style and 16 social points) :rolleyes:

Maybe it needed a minimum amount of points in a specific skill. :huh:

I do not think it is because the care you give to the toddler. I give the same care to all my tamagotchis and on my v6 I got Chantotchi (Perfect care)

Maybe I needed to have intelligence as the highest skill to get young Mametchi.

Now I have Mametchi ( :newmametchi: as I wanted ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back