whale?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dittomoll

Reaction score
yeah so this is my first tamagotchi in a while (like 5 or 6 years) and its this new tamagotchi connexion thing? ok so it evolved into this thing that looked like a whale... ive looked on tons of sites but i cant find ne info! can anyone help?

What do you need to know about the whale? Not much things is known about it, it's not even named! I call it Goraechi, because Gorae is whale in Korean. (I'm korean)

Goraechi is a very new character, made for V2.

oh so it is a real character? i heard it was a glitch in the game... :marumimitchi:

I got the whale too one time on my V2 Tamagotichi, I have no idea what it's called. :furawatchi:

:angry: i got him too. he is the first charicter for me on my V2...

but currently he is wearing a costume :angry:

I really like the whale one, but I don't think of it as a whale... It looks more like some funky kind of yak to me, or maybe that pokemon from the second set that was all covered in hair. Congrats anyhow, hope you like it!

you don't know the name of that one yet but you know that >

wake up > 10.00 am

goes to bed at 10:15 pm

Favorite food > popcorn

least favorite food > bananas

Every should go to the official website and look for it or just ask about TamaTalk and see what other people think about it!

P.S Im new!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back