I cannot connect with other tama-go tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

middlemae

Reaction score
Today, I went to connect my friend's tama-go with my own, and my tama-go gave the "negative" sound (meaning no). I found this was weird because I could connect them a few days ago, and now I can't. I tried to change the batteries, but it didn't help. I also tried giving it a time-out, feeding it a snack, and giving it a meal. Please give suggestions on what I should do! I am very confused about it. (An hypothesis I thought up was maybe it was a glitch and will never be fixed, and I hope this isn't the case!)

When you try to connect your Tama-Gos together, do this:

• On your first connection attempt, press the B button on your own Tama-Go to initiate the connection; check what happens.
  • For the second try, this time press the B button on your friend's (not yours) Tama-Go for the connection.

The faulty Tama-Go will be the one where the connection failed.

Did you ever drop your Tama-Go? Maybe the infra-red thing inside the Tamagotchi got broken. Problems like that have also happened on Tamagotchis with dying batteries, so try putting in new batteries and seeing what happens.

Also I might add that Tamagotchis have trouble connecting in sunlight or excessive heat or cold. This is unlikely to be your problem since the Tama-Gos suddenly can't connect, but worth mentioning anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back