Sign in to follow this  
middlemae

I cannot connect with other tama-go tamas?

Today, I went to connect my friend's tama-go with my own, and my tama-go gave the "negative" sound (meaning no). I found this was weird because I could connect them a few days ago, and now I can't. I tried to change the batteries, but it didn't help. I also tried giving it a time-out, feeding it a snack, and giving it a meal. Please give suggestions on what I should do! I am very confused about it. (An hypothesis I thought up was maybe it was a glitch and will never be fixed, and I hope this isn't the case!)

Maybe there is a problem with your friend's Tama-Go?

When you try to connect your Tama-Gos together, do this:

• On your first connection attempt, press the B button on your own Tama-Go to initiate the connection; check what happens.
  • For the second try, this time press the B button on your friend's (not yours) Tama-Go for the connection.

The faulty Tama-Go will be the one where the connection failed.

Did you ever drop your Tama-Go? Maybe the infra-red thing inside the Tamagotchi got broken. Problems like that have also happened on Tamagotchis with dying batteries, so try putting in new batteries and seeing what happens.

Also I might add that Tamagotchis have trouble connecting in sunlight or excessive heat or cold. This is unlikely to be your problem since the Tama-Gos suddenly can't connect, but worth mentioning anyway.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By middlemae
      The screen went funky after I dropped it, and showed two baby boys before I could reset or download once I got the screen on. I tried putting new batteries in and now it just won't turn on at all. Does anyone know of any way or anyone I could send this to to try to fix it? I believe it's the wires but I'm not positive. 

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      I've been very careful with who I marry my Tama with due to MyMeets users being soft banned from the app due to problems they can cause. I heard there are certain character genes that can set of glitches. Can anyone tell me what character traits or a list of them to look for before I accept proposals?
      Because if a Tama has any of those genes even if they themselves never used the MyMeets app Bandai will ban the account thinking they used the app.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      Due to the Meets and ON being found by several reviewers of the ON to be able to connect, after Bandai US stated they would not be able to, some in the community began to feel that if they were wrong about the two connecting that Bandai US was wrong about the bugs and glitches in the Meets being fixed in the ON was also not correct.
      I messaged Bandai US about this. Bellow is the message I sent them and their response. The blackout information is my name to protect my privacy.
      Bandai's Response to a Message I sent regarding The ON and Meets Connecting and Possible Retained Bugs
    • By KidRetro64
      Hi Again👋
      I’ve got more troubleshooting with my connections! This time, they won’t connect! Let me go into deeper deitail.
      Basically, I put the top brown bit against eachother ( as they say in the advert, am I right?) and I click “B” when they are on stand by. Then I’m greeted with a “FAIL” screen. There’s probably an easy fix, that I haven’t figured out yet! Please help! ;-; 
    • By MimitchiCutie
      My Music star has dead pixels on one row. (I've already tried screwing in the screws.)
      And my V2 has the infamous... "Battery draining glitch." Idk if there's a way to possibly fix it, though if not, it's not the end of the world. I still use them.
    • By Knighttchi's Ballad
      Today, after being prompted by the success of restoring my V4's sound with duct tape, I decided to clean off the button contacts of my V3 which had becoming more and more unresponsive. To make a long story short, I cleaned of the contacts and the buttons themselves, let them dry, and screwed the whole thing back together, and was greeted by a third of the screen missing. I screamed. Although, my screams are more of a sudden, perhaps a single pitch upward, "no!". In the next few moments I panickedly worked on my V3, fixed it, and breathed a sigh of relief. It was completely reset but that was a small price to pay for a still working Tamagotchi. I was so relieved that I barely noticed how responsive the buttons were, the real reason I had decided to mess with it in the first place.

What fixed my V3's screen problems was simply turning the screws on the back of the circuit board the farthest they would go. As I encountered the same screen problems when I took apart my Angelgotchi - a story I may just one day recount - I've concluded this a general Tamagotchi reassembly principal. Thus, if any screen problems - be it faded pixels, blank screen sections, or a blinking low battery symbol - appear after taking apart a Tamagotchi, make sure that the screws on the circuit board are tightened the farthest they will go.

And as a little extra advice, make sure the reset button is in place and the screen is clean before finally screwing a Tamagotchi back together. :^)