Sign in to follow this  
middlemae

Please help with my tama-go shop?

Yes, I know this has already been asked and answered in another question, but the answer didn't work! My shop doesn't re-stock, even after trying the 10:59 cheat. It has been quite a while since it was re-stocked (with it mostly on pause, playing once a day, every day). How can I re-stock it, without using that 10:59 time change? (I also don't want to keep it un-paused, because I like it the way it is, being a teen and all.) I really hope that isn't the only way to re-stock the shop!) Please help!

Edited by middlemae

Yes, I know this has already been asked and answered in another question, but the answer didn't work! My shop doesn't re-stock, even after trying the 10:59 cheat. It has been quite a while since it was re-stocked (with it mostly on pause, playing once a day, every day). How can I re-stock it, without using that 10:59 time change? (I also don't want to keep it un-paused, because I like it the way it is, being a teen and all.) I really hope that isn't the only way to re-stock the shop!) Please help!

I think the same issue too.

You need to un pause it. I know the teens are cute but thats the only other way that I know of

Edited by Choco Monkey

You need to un pause it. I know the teens are cute but thats the only other way that I know of

I dont pause my Tamago. I had spoken too soon about the problem. I guess I didn't give enough time for the shop to restock. Right now I just checked the store and there is food. Thanks.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By middlemae
      The screen went funky after I dropped it, and showed two baby boys before I could reset or download once I got the screen on. I tried putting new batteries in and now it just won't turn on at all. Does anyone know of any way or anyone I could send this to to try to fix it? I believe it's the wires but I'm not positive. 

• By Knighttchi's Ballad
      Today, after being prompted by the success of restoring my V4's sound with duct tape, I decided to clean off the button contacts of my V3 which had becoming more and more unresponsive. To make a long story short, I cleaned of the contacts and the buttons themselves, let them dry, and screwed the whole thing back together, and was greeted by a third of the screen missing. I screamed. Although, my screams are more of a sudden, perhaps a single pitch upward, "no!". In the next few moments I panickedly worked on my V3, fixed it, and breathed a sigh of relief. It was completely reset but that was a small price to pay for a still working Tamagotchi. I was so relieved that I barely noticed how responsive the buttons were, the real reason I had decided to mess with it in the first place.

What fixed my V3's screen problems was simply turning the screws on the back of the circuit board the farthest they would go. As I encountered the same screen problems when I took apart my Angelgotchi - a story I may just one day recount - I've concluded this a general Tamagotchi reassembly principal. Thus, if any screen problems - be it faded pixels, blank screen sections, or a blinking low battery symbol - appear after taking apart a Tamagotchi, make sure that the screws on the circuit board are tightened the farthest they will go.

And as a little extra advice, make sure the reset button is in place and the screen is clean before finally screwing a Tamagotchi back together. :^)

• By beccalynn
      After I english patched my tamagotchi 4U with the 4U app the sound no longer works. I went to settings and turned it off and back on and have reset it as well. When I reset it it worked for a little while then went back off again. It could just be a side effect of the english patching and I am aware that I accepted the consequences when I did the patch knowing it could potentially cause a problem. However, I am just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue or knows a way to fix it. Thanks!
    • By WhiteMageKnits
      I purchased my Tama-Go used with no figures. I just purchased the Mametchi figure with the rainbow faceplate. When I connected the figure it only has the Game option and one game (cradle). The instructions that came with it (unopened/new) says it has a toy shop and two games, neither is cradle. I purchased this figure for the toy shop. Do I need to unlock these somehow or am I missing something? Thanks in advance!
    • By Hanikamitchi
      Hello, this is Hanikamitchi. If you have a Tama-Go and are not sure what happens if you overfeed your Tamagotchi at the adult/senior stage or are just afraid to try it, then this is what happens:
      If you max out their weight, they will bloat up! They will just sit down on their fat li'l butt and refuse to do anything! What do you do? You go to the medical box and give it a "laxative". It will always be cured in one shot, but it will poop everywhere! Clean it up, and don't try this at home! You will know if their weight is maxed out if the scale reads 99 lbs. Hope this helped!
    • By WhiteMageKnits
      I just purchased a used Tama-Go without any of the figurines. What are your thoughts on this model? Will I have to purchase the figurines to have fun with it? I really don't like the look of them setting on top.

I saw it for only $12 USD, in great condition, so I got it before doing much research! I did see it can connect to my music star. Does anyone know if you can connect the FTD to the Tama-Go? I'm so excited to start collecting these again! I'll only be getting ones I use though. I don't allow myself to truly just collect things unless I use them consistently. (Hence why I no longer have all of my vintage ones) I'm so excited!! Thanks in advance for your opinions and information!