New Tamagotchi Characters Coming Soon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJYellow22

Reaction score
https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Furifuritchi

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Yumemitchi

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Kiraritchi

Hby-icf-00001854.0.jpg

Anyone else see this? :eek: What do y'all think of these new characters?

These look like pencil toppers. I haven't ever seen them before. They could be with the Princess Spacy set of characters...?

I don't think they're Special Henshin Jo Characters ... the one on the end looks like Perotchi's head and Agetchi's Eyes Mixed. they're kinda cute. :D

I'd be cool with it considering it might make them release Meloditchi, a popular character in Japan. Which leads me to believe that Americans will go crazy for her.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo... They're not Henshin Jo characters, and they're DEFINITELY not part of Tamagotchi life - they are going to be released in the Tamagotchi anime in September. And TamaLIFE is based on vintage Tamagotchi. This is a Japanese-only kids' toy based on the anime.

As for what I think of them... I hate them! There are too many new girl characters overtaking everything! Hatehatehate them. Yumemitchi is okay but the other two are hideous and look like people. They're probably going to become main characters and kick Mametchi and the others out of the show and stuff. x.x

Why do people always assume that things are coming to America all the time? o_O

And EMF, I wouldn't say they are going to become main characters. A lot of people are speculating that they are meant to replace the spacy brothers.. But, who knows?

Those are so cute! I agree that they have enough girly characters, but if these aren't going to be main characters then who cares? I think Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi are adorable, and Furifuritchi is cute too. *starts learning to draw them*

Looking at these again...

One looks like Meloditchi, one Lovelitchi, and one I forget but its on the IDL. (like bubblegum balls on her head or something...) Then again, it might be a different character, the last girl.

Probably new outfits. Possibly new items or downloads in japan. Likely for the Princess Spacy... Unless, of corse... Another one comes out...

Tamagotchi characters have changed so much! From simple designs and no human-clothing to crazy designs and bright clothes. Take a look yourself!

Memetchi_anime.PNG
Lovelitchi_blue_small.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here, I found the toy on CD Japan:

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-69898

And I'm fairly certain they're going to be major characters. Take this other figurine set for example:

NEOGDS-56503.jpg

All of those are main, popular characters. So these new ones probably are too. You don't see figurine sets of Pompomtchi, Shoototchi, and Bokutchi, do you? ;)

Anyway, I do not think these are going to be download outfits; the anime is a REALLY big thing in Japan, and most characters appear in the anime before showing up on the virtual pets, e.g. Melodytchi, Spacytchi. So these ARE new characters, but for the meantime they will only be in the anime starting from September.

How important Yumemitchi and Kiriratchi are going to be rubs me the wrong way.. Even if I do find them really cute.

Hopefully, the introduction of these characters is smooth, and they slowly replace Lovelitchi and Meloditchi.

Yay, more girls Tamas! Do they really need more girl Tamas? There are already lots of girly things in the anime and stuff. :/
I'm a girl and I don't even LIKE girly things. (EVERYTHING IS TOO PINK AND GLITTERY!!!!) They should make Tamagotchi more unisex, it seems like they're only aiming it at girls lately. I really like Yumemitchi, though, her hair and clothes are simple but cute, I don't even mind the fact that she's pink. On the other hand, I don't really like the other two that much, I ESPECIALLY don't like Furifuritchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
How important Yumemitchi and Kiriratchi are going to be rubs me the wrong way.. Even if I do find them really cute.

Hopefully, the introduction of these characters is smooth, and they slowly replace Lovelitchi and Meloditchi.
Well, not exactly SLOWLY... I think they already have, just like that. <_< I don't like Lovelitchi and Melodytchi, but they aren't as bad as these new characters. Kiraritchi looks like a human and Yumemitchi looks like a dog. I can't stand dogs... ._. There are too many new characters becoming the mascots. The mascot is SUPPOSED to be Mametchi, but Tamagotchi is getting too girly. Yet I'm a girl and my favorite characters are Mametchi, Spacytchi, and Kuromametchi instead of popular girly characters. I do love Himespetchi though...If the mascot has to be a girl it might as well be her.

Here are some more pictures.

134_%E3%82%86%E3%82%81%E3%81%BF%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A1.png

200px-Yumemitchi_anime.png

135_%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A9%E3%83%AA%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A1.png

200px-Kiraritchi_anime.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back