Violetchi glitch on Tamago, "Coin Catch" ?!?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbyGroovy

Reaction score
Today I reset my Tamago. I got a baby boy on 1st genaration. I put on my first figure, Violetchi, and a dresser didn't appear in my room like it usually does. So I went to the figure icon and only the Game option was appearing. Violetchi is supposed to have Game, Shop and Item. When I clicked Game it showed an animation of my Tamagotchi going to the arcade, like when you go to play the games that are built into the Tamago. It didn't show the usual animation with the carriage going to see Violetchi. Then it showed me all of the games I could play. It gave me one called "Coin Catch." You just press A and C to move a basket across the bottom of the screen to collect coins. I am sooo confused! Violetchi is supposed to include Pingpong and Manhole! So I took off the figure and put it back on. Then it gave me all of the stuff I'm supposed to get with Violetchi.

I'm just so confused by this...I can't get it to happen again...So it must be a glitch? But I don't understand how "Coin Catch" can randomly just become a game!!! The instructions on my Tamago say nothing about it, and neither do my Violetchi instructions!!!

Does anyone know why this is happening??? Has this happened to you???

Also I'm not sure if "Coin Catch" has been on previous versions. All I have other than a Tamago is a v4.5 and a v6 MS. And there was no game called Coin Catch on either of those!!! OMG Whats going on?!?! lol

Today I reset my Tamago. I got a baby boy on 1st genaration. I put on my first figure, Violetchi, and a dresser didn't appear in my room like it usually does. So I went to the figure icon and only the Game option was appearing. Violetchi is supposed to have Game, Shop and Item. When I clicked Game it showed an animation of my Tamagotchi going to the arcade, like when you go to play the games that are built into the Tamago. It didn't show the usual animation with the carriage going to see Violetchi. Then it showed me all of the games I could play. It gave me one called "Coin Catch." You just press A and C to move a basket across the bottom of the screen to collect coins. I am sooo confused! Violetchi is supposed to include Pingpong and Manhole! So I took off the figure and put it back on. Then it gave me all of the stuff I'm supposed to get with Violetchi.

I'm just so confused by this...I can't get it to happen again...So it must be a glitch? But I don't understand how "Coin Catch" can randomly just become a game!!! The instructions on my Tamago say nothing about it, and neither do my Violetchi instructions!!!

Does anyone know why this is happening??? Has this happened to you???

Also I'm not sure if "Coin Catch" has been on previous versions. All I have other than a Tamago is a v4.5 and a v6 MS. And there was no game called Coin Catch on either of those!!! OMG Whats going on?!?! lol
Coin Catch is also on the 1st wave Tamago figurines. I dont have a Violetchi figure. But either one of my figurines: Ringotchi or Kuchipatchi (I can't remember exactly which one) has the Coin Catch game that I had never expected. It was never written on paper instructions. I never knew about that game. I thought it was really strange. And yes it is a glitch. You plug the figure into the Tamago like you normally would, but you leave a small space... about 1 millimeter away. And you will accomplish the glitch.

I think you should just take it off and put it back on again :)

I think Coin Catch is only on Wave 2 figurines, Wave 1 has the "Cradles" game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its just a glitch I wish I could get it to work, CURSE CRADLES!!!

I think you should just take it off and put it back on again :)

I think Coin Catch is only on Wave 2 figurines, Wave 1 has the "Cradles" game.
Coin Catch is also on Wave 1 figures. Trust me. I know this. I never had a 2nd Wave figurine, But the game Coin Catch pops out from either one of my Ringotchi/ Kuchipatchi figures. Trust me. I have experienced it. And it also has the Cradles game too.

When I do not put my Ringotchi Figure quite right on my Tama-Go, I sometimes get Coin Catch or a game called Pattern Shoot. Don't worry, this is a fairly common glitch. ;)

Thanks peoples...i was confused and thingz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coin Catch is also on Wave 1 figures. Trust me. I know this. I never had a 2nd Wave figurine, But the game Coin Catch pops out from either one of my Ringotchi/ Kuchipatchi figures. Trust me. I have experienced it. And it also has the Cradles game too.
Sorry for misunderstanding. I will try this when my figures arrive :)

Sorry for the necropost, but I was wondering that if you can have the regular games and sometimes with a glitch get other games, perhaps all the games were already on the tama-go and the figures only unlock it.

This has happened to me several times as well; coin catch, pattern shoot and cradles games has appeared when they shouldn't :p

I think it's really fun, but on my Tama-Go, it says I've connected eleven different characters when I only have 9... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back