Sign in to follow this  
TicTax

Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

Mine came in just now :D after the loooooooooong wait!

DSC_0975.jpg

I hatched a baby boy immediately and it turned into this super-cute turtle toddler! :D

IMG_20121204_133353.jpg

I sent him to the Day Care while I'm busy at work :D

IMG_20121204_134627.jpg

Edited by ichiro.malfoy

I'm kinda finding this unbelievable but for once I'm not impatient. Maybe it's because I have work and so much stuff I'm not paying attention about its tracking. Hehe, hope it arrives Monday. ^_^ anyone buyers from Jason got a tracking number? I didn't......

- TamaTamatchi

I ordered mine from Jason about a week and a half before release, and I got mine yesterday. I'm Eastern Canada. No idea when it was actually shipped since it wasn't logged in E-Bay.

Everyone seems to have gotten theirs from Jason and I still haven't. Depressing.

Ah, me too herrosteph. Dont worry, i'll get here. :)

- TamaTamatchi

COME TO ME P'S I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU GIVE ME AN EXCUSE TO SKIP WORK!

I got mine today. Believe me, they look better in photos than they do in real life.

zulde8.jpg

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan

Got my purple Tamagotchi P's and Love Melo piercing this morning. ^_^

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl

I got mine today. Believe me, they look better in photos than they do in real life.

Actually? That makes me wary .-.

Well who cares how they look, how's the gameplay? :D

Well who cares how they look, how's the gameplay? :D

It's awesome! Plenty of new features everywhere :D

• Like 1

I think they look nice~ They feel very nice to hold too... maybe a little more solid than the iD L... And there are additional things you can do... like dying your tama a different color palette, which I really like~ And the option to send them to school, and they keep a little diary of what they did there... also, fliers that sometimes appear while you are outside that give you double the gotchi points at the arcade if you go immediately~

• Like 2

Double post D:

Edited by superdonut

Well I guess since everyone's recieving their P's im stuck with the iD L. Mine STILL hasnt arrived because my post office is real.....ugh. Enjoy your P's you guys and gals.....

*stay in lonely dark hole* eeeeeeee . _ . *rips hair out*

- TamaTamatchi

• Like 2

Well I guess since everyone's recieving their P's im stuck with the iD L. Mine STILL hasnt arrived because my post office is real.....ugh. Enjoy your P's you guys and gals.....

*stay in lonely dark hole* eeeeeeee . _ . *rips hair out*

- TamaTamatchi

You STILL didn't get yours either?

:/ I think ours grew legs and ran away...

• Like 1

I got mine today... Did some shopping so Its not on yet. I am totally excited to start it up now. If pictures don't land here, they will be in my Marshmellow Delights log.... Not right away, but soon.

Don't worry guys, they will come soon enough.

Hatched, Girl.

How to play jumprope...

Hit middle for 1 time for a tama, hit middle 2 times for two tama, hit middle 3 times for three tama (quickly)

• Like 1

I just ordered my purple P a couple of days ago from HLJ! It hasn't shipped yet. I haven't been able to find the deco pierce things in stock anywhere, so I'm a little bummed about that, but excited that I got a P just before HLJ ran out of stock again. Playing with my iD L and my Angel while I wait for the P to arrive. I've been enjoying seeing everyone else's pictures and comments on the P.

*Can anyone tell me the prices they've found the LoveMelody Pierce for? The only one I see on Ebay is $49. Just wondering what shops like HLJ or CDJapan are selling them for. I didn't see a listing for the pierce on either of those websites when I ordered my P.

Edited by JLou

I personally think they look way better in person than in pictures. I just received my yellow one today, here are some pictures of it next to my iD L-e

tumblr_memj2y16Qe1rf4q8io1_250.jpg tumblr_memj2y16Qe1rf4q8io2_250.jpg tumblr_memj2y16Qe1rf4q8io3_250.jpg

and I hatched a girl! :3

tumblr_memj2y16Qe1rf4q8io4_500.jpg

• Like 1

Brittygotchi, I'm so glad that you found a P in the end! I love the yellow ones, I think that if I ever get a P I will buy one like this.