What would you do if you were a Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Suppose you magically turned into a Tamagotchi and transported to Tamagotchi Planet... What would be your perfect Tamagotchi life?

I'd be Himespetchi and have Hapihapitchi as a Tama Pet and lots of Gotchi Points and live in Flower Hills and be married to a LOT of Tamagotchis including Mametchi, Kuromametchi, and Spacytchi. <3 And my best friend not including my husbands would be Perotchi.

So, what would your dream Tamagotchi life be?

I'd be Dazzminatchi (character I created) and I would live in a small house with only two rooms beside the beach and would be 11 like I am now, so no husband. And I would spend most of the time either swimming in the ocean or using the awesome technology of Tama Planet. I mean, look at the Tamagotchi movie, they build a space-ship in a few days! Whatever else they could do would definitely be amazing! And my best friend would be Himespetchi. You know the beach beside the bridge beside Flower Hills in TamaTown? That's where I would live, so I could go see Himespetchi often.

I would be meloditchi and live in nice house and adopt all the tama pets :) so i could take care for them

I would apply to go to Earth and live in a v4 and then I would beep all the time to annoy EVERYBODY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back