A new Tama-Go glitch? Possibly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
You will need:

Tamago

Mametchi figurine

Ringotchi figurine

Hey I'm not so sure if this glitch was already discovered by someone else first. I honestly really don't know. I'm just saying this cause I'm humble, not stuck up... just because I discovered something new for myself.

I think this glitch helps you get only a couple of hundreds of gotchi points without having you to go on the computer or online to get points.....that is if you are too lazy to turn on the computer and wait for it to load up.

1. Insert Mametchi figurine into Tamago.

2. Go to Game on figurine.

3. When it gets to the menu of Hip Hop/ Speed Runner game, quickly remove Mametchi figure and

insert Ringotchi figure.

4. Scroll over by pressing "A" button, and you'll get 2 games: Panel Construction/ Shuffle.

5. Select the Shuffle Shuffle game.

6. During gameplay, DO NOT do anything. Just sit there.

7. At the end of the game, you'll hear a happy sound, and you'll see: GREAT!

8. And you'll be awarded with + :00 points.

9. Press the "C" button to go back to your main display.

10. Press the Stats icon to chech your gotchi points.

11. You'll probably see something like.....for example 17/85 p......or 17:85 p.....or 2/385 p,.... etc (It

depends on how many gotchi points you originally earned, and it builds on top of that.)

12. Weird? Isn't it? I never seen gotchi points like that before.

13. Play Shuffle Shuffle game over and over again and you'll see weird looking gotchi points.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing, go to the Shop selection on figurine, and you'll find nothing in the Shop! Weird, isn't it? Go to the item selection on figurine, there will be a Playhouse option. But I don't think you could play it. I'm not sure.

You will need:

Tamago

Mametchi figurine

Ringotchi figurine

Hey I'm not so sure if this glitch was already discovered by someone else first. I honestly really don't know. I'm just saying this cause I'm humble, not stuck up... just because I discovered something new for myself.

I think this glitch helps you get only a couple of hundreds of gotchi points without having you to go on the computer or online to get points.....that is if you are too lazy to turn on the computer and wait for it to load up.

1. Insert Mametchi figurine into Tamago.

2. Go to Game on figurine.

3. When it gets to the menu of Hip Hop/ Speed Runner game, quickly remove Mametchi figure and

insert Ringotchi figure.

4. Scroll over by pressing "A" button, and you'll get 2 games: Panel Construction/ Shuffle.

5. Select the Shuffle Shuffle game.

6. During gameplay, DO NOT do anything. Just sit there.

7. At the end of the game, you'll hear a happy sound, and you'll see: GREAT!

8. And you'll be awarded with + :00 points.

9. Press the "C" button to go back to your main display.

10. Press the Stats icon to chech your gotchi points.

11. You'll probably see something like.....for example 17/85 p......or 17:85 p.....or 2/385 p,.... etc (It

depends on how many gotchi points you originally earned, and it builds on top of that.)

12. Weird? Isn't it? I never seen gotchi points like that before.

13. Play Shuffle Shuffle game over and over again and you'll see weird looking gotchi points.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing, go to the Shop selection on figurine, and you'll find nothing in the Shop! Weird, isn't it? Go to the item selection on figurine, there will be a Playhouse option. But I don't think you could play it. I'm not sure.
Correction there. For the glitch, it lets you earn a couple of thousand points.....not a couple of hundred points without playing any games at all.

Why not? I tested mine many times. Nothing happened.

And plus you get to earn free 1200 or 1400 gotchi points.
And also you get to see Chammametchi on the Tamago screen, (which is the figurine that I don't even have.) But Chammametchi appears!

So tell me, did anyone try out the glitch?

I don't have a Ringotchi figurine, so I will soon order some more Gotchi figures, including the Ringotchi figure. I'd like to see how this glitch works. Does it only work with a certain wave of Tama-Go? I have a blue Tama-Go and a black Tama-Go, so would it work on both of them? Which one did you test this on?

Last edited by a moderator:
The white one with original Kuchipatchi. I really don't know if it will work on yours. But at least it's worth a try! Everything in life is about trying.

I have had the same glitches, but with different figures. It's a common one if you check on google. I have 13 figures in total (bought 12 and the one that came with it)

And my tama-go is saying that there have been 14 characters clicked on.

It has to do with how you slide them on your tama-go. If there is some space left between the character and the Tama, you can get this glitch.

I already thought that there was something wrong with my characters, but no, it was me XD

So that was why I said and labeled myself as being humble. Cause I really dont know if this glitch was already discovered before by someone else first. I have absolutely no audacity to claim that I had discovered something first before anyone. So that's why i said i was humble. Get it? I don't mean to be rude or anything.

Oh I didn't mean to offend you or anything, I was just telling you my experiences with it :)

Tama-go is really fun, but it really has some nasty glitches.

I heard that it can't take it when you change the time, just because of this, I don't even want to try it :p lol.

Oh I didn't mean to offend you or anything, I was just telling you my experiences with it :)

Tama-go is really fun, but it really has some nasty glitches.

I heard that it can't take it when you change the time, just because of this, I don't even want to try it :p lol.
What will happen when you change the time? Sometime bad will happen? I changed it many times.

What will happen when you change the time? Sometime bad will happen? I changed it many times.
If you change the time too much on the Tama-Go, it sets back the age counter to the way it was at the beginning of the day, delaying the arrival of the date place.

I have had the same glitches, but with different figures. It's a common one if you check on google. I have 13 figures in total (bought 12 and the one that came with it)

And my tama-go is saying that there have been 14 characters clicked on.

It has to do with how you slide them on your tama-go. If there is some space left between the character and the Tama, you can get this glitch.

I already thought that there was something wrong with my characters, but no, it was me XD
What extra figure showed up? Did it have the coin catch game? Because that is the lite figure for the second wave Tama-Go. I've inserted a Sebiretchi figure wrong and the game "coin catch" showed up, but that is the extent of my Tama-Go glitches. I've also heard of people incorrectly inserting a figure and getting the game "pattern shoot." So it's possible to get a total of 15 character points if certain figures are incorrectly slid in to the Tama-Go.

Also, what figures did you use to get this glitch, Amarisje? Was the glitch just like the one stated on the top of the page?

Hi Amat Gotchi

I had this with shimashimatchi and with ichigotchi. I got the coin catch game with both characters. I have all 12 figurines, plus the one that came with it.

That makes 13 plastic figurines. Because i did it wrong it saw my ichigotchi as 1 extra figurine :) , then i tried the shimashimatchi and there was the coin catch game again...

But then it didn't see him as a new figurine. So in total i should have clicked on 14 characters, for those who don't believe me, i'm willing to post a picture.

It didn't say what character it was, or if it did, i haven't checked it out, sorry.

I've never seen the game pattern shoot when i had this glitch, but it's possible that it does exist, so maybe there is a way to have 15 characters ???

I really can't say. My tama-go is a first wave tama-go and even i have had this glitch. So i don't think it has anything to do with first or second wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back