And old love comes alive.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am Verena (27) and from germany. I work as a Nanny which makes me have contact to kids toys alot.

I had a tamagotchi back in 97 and a few years later after 2000 as well when the connexions came up. But after a while I sold it as I was not a regular player at all. A few times a year I got the Tamagotchi fever and start to play a few weeks.

So now its time again for such weeks but i got no Tamagotchi. And I came to know that Ebay is a very expensive place to buy at the moment.

As well as there are so many tamas I dont actual know very well. So before I buy something anywhere, I should know which new Tamagotchi would be good for me.

I loved the single pet version from 97 not really the thought of gaving a pet family in my egg. So this familitchi isnt really mine i guess.

That tama go looks like an egg more thats cute, but do I have to raise one pet in it? And what is the main thing about it.

Maybe the new music star would be sweet. But seems like they marry as well so I wont have every pet for a long time I guess?

Maybe an old connexion would be sweet....

Is there any Asian or US/UK shop that is shipping to germany?

I can buy via Paypal!

Best wishes and thanks for the help to me old lady in advance

Yours Verena

Oh,the marriage is not mandatory,

Miss,you can select "cancel" and eventually the character will become an elder. :)

Unlike the original (1997-era) models, modern Tamagotchis don't die of old age. However, on most models, the "cute" adult-character stage lasts only a few weeks, then they become an "oldie" (senior-citizen) character. Have you looked at the color-screen Japanese-language models? True, they're a bit more expensive, but their adults don't turn into oldies.

Welcome to TamaTalk! If you like the classic Tamagotchis I am sure you will enjoy the Tama-Go as it is fairly simple. The main feature is that you can buy separate figures for more games.

thanks for all your answers...lets see...at the moment I prefer the Tama go, but i might decide for A music star...but where can I buy the tamas, as im from germany and have no credit card :-(

Not many shops have them in stock any more. It's quite a while since Bandai released a new one outside of Japan. e-bay is probably the only place to find one.

You can create a Paypal account without a creditcard, you can link your normal bankaccount and put money on Paypal.

That way you can buy from Ebay, almost the only option you have when you live in Europe l'm afraid :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were you, I would probably go for the Tama-Go. Music Stars can be quite needy and you might not have the time to care for it if you're busy with your job. But it's up to you. As for buying, probably e-bay would be the best option, although maybe, I'm not certain, you could check Amazon. I think there's an Amazon.com Europe. But I may be wrong.

Hey thanks everyone for the help especially @cheesynoodletama for letting me know the music star is needing alot time. Your right, with my job it can become kind of tricky! But I guess the kids will love to see it lol. But I decided for a Tama go now...the purple one memetchi. I ordered it from ebay and I also get a second figure as a gift for together 26$ a fair price with shipping.

I was a little afraid for the Taxes as I made bad experiences with a shipment from the united arabic emirates.

But as from what I read in germany my shipment is taxfree because its under the limit! So lets see..it may take a few days to arrive. I payed with Paypal pretty easy and hope everything will turn out fine.

Thanks guys for the help, I should switch to the Tama go board now lol!

Guess I will you up there!

Yours Verena

Great that you were able to buy one from Ebay with Paypal :D

Always the best place to go from Europe! Hope it arrives soon :)

Hey everyone I finally got my Tama Go...

I ordered it @ the ebay shop https://myworld.ebay....984.m1497.l2754

It was a fair price for the Tamago as well as for the shipment from the US.

I also got a gift for my order which was another figure to add to my Tamago. You can see everything I got in the package on the foto below.

https://www.uploadkin...CN1840.JPG.html

The Tamago is really cute. I love the size and the real egg form. The little figures are so very cute and I am about to get a few more if possible.

Yesterday I bought a teddy for my Tama. You can see it here, so cute...

https://www.uploadkin...81817.42.28.jpg

Its a nice feature that you can switch the Cover, I will print some templates later if I find some.

The only pitty is the tamatown online that doesnt seem to work. Found your topics about it :-(

Very sad to not be able to connect to it, as I just bought my Tama. I mean they sell it but dont keep it on, thats not fair!

But anyways im pretty happy with it! And for the tamatown. You cant miss something you never tried lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back