What do you think about the Tamagotchi! anime in English?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think???

• They're fantastic dubbers! :D

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Great!!!!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Good enough!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • OK.

• Could've done better... :/

• I miss the old version!!! DDDD:

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I HATE IT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! D:<

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Dash

Reaction score
Probobly most of you watch the Tamagotchi anime, right? If you do, I'm wondering what you think about the ENGLISH DUB. (The new one with Lovelitchi and stuff.)

Please, take the poll and write in the comments what you think about it; if it's good, bad or what ever!

I think the dub is OK, but I don't get why they changed their voices when they had such lovely ones in Let's Go Tamagotchi! and Tamagotchi the Movie!

There are some episodes of the English dub on Youtube I think. So you can look it up there or Google if you can't find it. ;)

Tamagotchi!_logo.gif

Anyway what do you think? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like it. Lovelin's singing voice is horrible and Mametchi's mom sounds like a bored teenager. It sucks ._.

I really wish someone would add English subtitles to the Japanese Tamagotchi anime.
Yeah, me too! Lovelin's and Mamametchi's voices annoying the soul out of me.... :mellow:

It could have been better.

I disliked Lovelitchi and Gozarutchis voice.

The dubs are horrible, as I mean 4kids horrible. (or worse) Lovelin's singing sounds horribly off-tune, Mametchi's mom sounds too... bored, Mametchi's dad sounds bored too, Kuchipatchi sounds like he had some nasal spray, Makiko sounds like a dying pig. Anything else? (there's tons of more horrible stuff ._.)

Lovelin's voice is HORRIBLE AND WHEN I MEAN HORRIBLE,REALLY HORRIBLE!!! AND MAMETCHI SOUNDS STUPID AND GOZARUTCHI.....x__x

It's pretty bad. A shame we'll never see another dub because of what sync Beatz is doing.

Oh well though. At least we have the anime from Japan. :)

Yes, I agree with all of you. I miss the old voice of Mametchi. Back then he had such a cute voice, and now... manly. It just doesn't suit him... :( :( :( :(

HEY, you're really peeving me off so much I'm crying right now. >8( Mametchi's voice utterly SUCKS in the Japanese anime, the movie, and the Let's Go series. He sounds like a stupid 5-year-old girl. But in the English anime, I LOVE his voice! He sounds more like... like a boy. More reasonable.

And boy is Lovelin's voice EW in the Japanese anime! She sounds like the Chipettes. And you should hear Uwasatchi in the Japanese anime! Ewwwwwwwww, she sounds like a boy! X_X In the English anime, she's got a voice full of attitude. ^_^

And Flowertchi has the best voice of all! She sounds so sweet in the English anime but in Japan... Yuck!

I know I'm probably the only one to have this opinion, but please don't go so overboard when it comes to what their voices sound like, for cheese's sake. :p

I think the voices are cute in both the English and Japanese anime, and to be honest I don't even notice the difference. To me they sound like I imagined they'd sound before I watched the anime, and that is - absolutely fine! :p

The only voices I think are OK are maybe Kuchipatchi's and Memetchi's! But still, could've been better. :p

Well I wish they still had the same voices to the lets go tamagotchi but other than that I love it! (what's all this about gozarutchi's mom? xD ) To tell you the truth I haven't noticed Mametchi's mom's voice.

The only voices I think are OK are maybe Kuchipatchi's and Memetchi's! But still, could've been better. :p
Memetchi's voice is actually the only one I don't particularily care for :p

(what's all this about gozarutchi's mom? xD )
No, they mean they don't like the voices of Gozarutchi and Mamametchi (Mametchi's mama). They don't mean Gozarutchi has a mama. ;)

Gozarutchi sounds better in the English anime. .___. I know the Japanese show is the original one, but still, the English one is better.

eh...i don't really like it. they should've used the voices they used for the english version of "Let's Go! Tamagotchi" instead.

I prefer Mametchi's voice in the movie. In the anime, his voice is too old. He sounds like a teenager. :p In the movie, he sounds like a young boy, just like Mametchi should.

I also prefer Kuchipatchi's voice in the movie.

So I say I like the English voices in the movie, and the anime dubbing could have been better.

anyone else notice that a fart noise comes on whenever kutchipatchi talks?? LOL

Since I dont undestand japanese, I just pretend that thats just how tamagotchies talk...

I havent heard the english version yet, is it in YouTube?

anyone else notice that a fart noise comes on whenever kutchipatchi talks?? LOL
O_O Yes, I don't know why BanDai did that but if you listen closely the other characters have higher pitched but similar sounding noises when they move, so they're probably just normal sound effects, but because Kuchipatchi is bigger he sounds different from the other characters.

Since I dont undestand japanese, I just pretend that thats just how tamagotchies talk...

I havent heard the english version yet, is it in YouTube?
Yes, and on TamaTube too. ^_^

HEY, you're really peeving me off so much I'm crying right now. >8( Mametchi's voice utterly SUCKS in the Japanese anime, the movie, and the Let's Go series. He sounds like a stupid 5-year-old girl. But in the English anime, I LOVE his voice! He sounds more like... like a boy. More reasonable.

And boy is Lovelin's voice EW in the Japanese anime! She sounds like the Chipettes. And you should hear Uwasatchi in the Japanese anime! Ewwwwwwwww, she sounds like a boy! X_X In the English anime, she's got a voice full of attitude. ^_^

And Flowertchi has the best voice of all! She sounds so sweet in the English anime but in Japan... Yuck!

I know I'm probably the only one to have this opinion, but please don't go so overboard when it comes to what their voices sound like, for cheese's sake. :p

thats because his actor voice is literally a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back