The evil Tamagotchi Vortex

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafreeze

Reaction score
So i decided that i should make a team story about an evil tama vortex :)

Rules: No swearing

you could only use gozarutchi,lovelin,mametchi,kuchipatchi,memetchi,chamametchi and kuromametchi

please dont spam

dont change the story

One day, Mametchi and his friends we're going to the park, when an EVIL VORTEX POPS OUT AND AN EVIL ARMY OF TAMAGOTCHI'S GET OUT OF THE VORTEX!!!

now continue the story....

Last edited by a moderator:
THEN ALL OF THE :) :) :) GET OUT AND START SAYING MEOW SQUISH AND START MAKING OTPS AND SHIPPING THEM 5EVER THEN THEY WALK UP TO GOZARUTCHI AND ARE ALL LIKE smack smack smack boom boom pow pow cut cut

After that, THE EVIL :) HYPNOTIZED LOVELIN AND WHILE LOVELIN WAS BEING HYPNOTIZED, MAMETCHI GOT TRAPPED BY A :) ON DRUGS!!! AND THEN THE :) ON DRUGS DIED. AND AFTER LOVELIN GOT HYPNOTIZED,SHE TURNED INTO THIS!!! ---> :eek:

now continue the story...

"Nooo...Lovelitchi!" Memetchi screams. "You will all have to give us 100000000 GP or we will steal your soul!" :) said. "If you give 10000000 GP then you will get your Lovelin back and you will be safe!" another :) added "Deal?"

While this happened Mametchi walked down the dark hall. As he did, all other plot elements vanished, and :) took his soul.

THEN ALL THE TAMAGOTCHIS HATCHED BACK FROM AN EGG, AND THEY WENT TO THE PARK AND THIS TIME :) 's POP OUT "AHHHHH!" MEMETCHI SCREAMS.

A million Evil Lovelitchis come out of the vortex! They are about to kill poor little Mametchi, but Memetchi jumps in the way and get killed instead! Mametchi and Kuromametchi kill the evil Lovelitchis to avenge Memetchi's death

"When it's halloween, we will steal ALL of your souls" A :) said "You only have 30 days left to live!"

After that a bunch of <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< Appear! then the <_< attacks the random :unsure: that came out if nowhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh btw i switched to my new account (bigdaddy46) and im taking the rule out where you can only use specific tamagotchi's

The >_>s kicked a
imageproxy.php
and said that the
imageproxy.php
had 1 second to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back