SAL Shipping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I'm so peeved off because yesterday I ordered some stuff for my birthday which is only one week away, but EMS - the shipping I used for other sites - would have costed $40! :eek: So I had to use the measly SAL shipping for $19 and put some of the stuff I wanted back. :angry:

But it said the average delivery time was 1-3 weeks but may take up to 12 weeks and so I'll end up getting all my birthday presents a century after my birthday. Gawd I'm so peeved I wanna scream! All I got were a few stickers and a CD and some pencil toppers (all Tamagotchi stuff) and it was $61 with the shipping and it probably won't even arrive on my birthday. :'<

So I would like to know if you've ever used SAL on CD Japan or something and how long it took... EMS takes 5 days for me, so SAL will probably take 5 weeks. x_x

My SAL usually takes up to two weeks... You might have a tracking number too. I have had a plush arrive in 3 days as SAL.... It came like an EMS package.... So cross your fingers.

I pre-ordered my Princess Spacy SAL from CD Japan and was hoping to be the first on TamaTalk to get one.

I was the ninth on TamaTalk to get my Princess Spacy.

It shipped from Japan on 17th March 2012, the release date, and took two or three days to arrive at customs in the UK. Customs delayed it for about a week, which was really disappointing, but after that it was quickly transported to my home.

My SAL usually takes up to two weeks... You might have a tracking number too. I have had a plush arrive in 3 days as SAL.... It came like an EMS package.... So cross your fingers.
I didn't get to have a tracking number. :( Well I ordered it on August 7th, but according to an email from CD Japan, it got shipped on August 10th.

My birthday is tomorrow and I don't have my presents... :'< It will probably arrive two days after my birthday, at the least. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back