Furawatchi vs. Flowertchi vs. Korotchi vs. Leaftchi vs. Violetchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles11

Reaction score
Why did Bandai/whoever change the name so many times? I always just want to refer to it as Furawatchi. And also, its coloring has changed as well. I know it's purple now, but I'm fairly certain it was pink and/or orange. Does anyone know what the deal is? Same with Zuccitchi/Zukitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was green at one point... in the v3 Leafitchi was definitely green. I refer to her as Violetchi.

I usually call her Flowertchi now because that is what she is called in the anime, and I watch the anime so much I ended up calling her Flowertchi instead of Violetchi.

I call her Furawatchi (courtesy of the iD L, haha), and you're right, at one point she was changed into Leaftchi and coloured green. Leaftchi looks slightly different to me; her eyes are more like lines on her pixelated version. There's some more info about Violetchi's names on THIS page.

As for Zukitchi/Zuccitchi, they're just different spellings of the same name of the same character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back