Tamagotchi Glitch NEW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jawstherebel

Reaction score
Hello all, im new here but thought i would share this...

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

this is my video of how you can jump the circuit via the battery to achieve all types of odd things, as you can see in this video!

im having trouble with this site and could only post here, not even sure if this place is active... haha!

Its very active. Actually, some parts of the site need to be approved before posting... This forum being one of them. That way things are cleaner and such.

That does seem really cool, I'll try that tomorrow, I'm at my mans at the moment and I am unable to get them now :(

ckt.jpg

So you're able to see a ticket and flag game on a V2?! Cool glitch; interesting how when the Tamagotchi is sad, it turns into a bow.

its funny when the tama turns into a bat uses the toilet then turns into what I think is a jar of mayonaise.

How did you do that. Literally and all seriousness.. I need to know. O_O I've been into experimenting with the circuit board/battery and other parts lately. I've debugged my tama and found the main system to change the language (after almost breaking it. I really don't wanna try that again) but haven't changed characters into items! And this is a good idea.. A log on my experimenting. But do tell!

Messing with the batteries always causes strange glitches... But I've never seen anything this strange! It appears that you also found some unused sprites in the V2, which is incredibly interesting and using this technique may help us further understand the development of each version of Tamagotchi. What we can see here is that the Tickets and the Flag game, as well as some characters, were going to be in V2, but they perhaps were never programmed in time and so they were moved onto V3, which presumably was 'based' upon V2.

I... am so... confused. Howw?!? How'd you even do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back