V5 Connection Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki_Kiwi

Reaction score
Hello everyone. ^_^

I am new on Tamatalk and this is my first post.

First,I have a problem with my V5.

It's the first generation and I have an Onputchi,a Furikotchi and a Mumutchi.I have two V5 Tamagotchis and I have the same characters on both.

When the both tamagotchis were ready to marry,I pressed the heart,v5 and marry,then when i pressed "sure" after choosing characters the red one made a long beep and the the reset screen appeared.I pressed download and nothing was wrong but I had to wait another three days to marry them.

I haven't played with them for a while,but then I began playing with them.The white one was ready to marry,but the red one needed one more day.I was bored so I tried to connect them to play some games and win gotchi points but when I pressed "connect" the red one reseted again!I pressed download but I had to wait (again) another 3 days.

Now everytime I try to connect them the red one resets.Now I am afraid to connect them again.

What should I do?I really want to marry them togheter and raise the children at the same time.

Please help! -_-

This problem could be a sign that your Tamagotchi's battery is low. Put a new battery in the V5 that resets, and test again. Good luck!

You're right,EMF,I have the red tamagotchi from the 2009 Christmas and I've been using it for quite a long time.The white one is newer.But my tamagotchi won't reset if i replace the battery,right?I have never replaced the battery before.

You're right,EMF,I have the red tamagotchi from the 2009 Christmas and I've been using it for quite a long time.The white one is newer.But my tamagotchi won't reset if i replace the battery,right?I have never replaced the battery before.
When you put in the battery, it will just have the reset screen and you will be able to select download like what happens when you connect; it won't erase all your data.

Though I have had Tamagotchi V5s reset when I change the battery (but I think mine is glitched). Good luck changing the battery!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back