Sign in to follow this  
middlemae

Can Tama-gos marry other Tama-gos?

(I didn't see any other questions similar to mine so that's why I'm asking.) My two friends would like to mate their TMGOs, but they're only 3yrs old. I can't wait to see when they are old enough to mate, so I wanted to know if that was even possible (To mate them). Because they get married, wait two days, and then have a kid, is that even possible to mate them? Like would one tama have to re-start their family to go over to the other TMGO or something? Please help!

yes they can mate when they're 6yrs old if your friends connected them enough(four hearts/smiley faces I'm not really sure since I don't have two tama-gos)and when they do marry eachother the girl will have two twin babies/eggs and one will go to the other tama-go.

Yes, the tama-go can mate with itself, and music star.

The Tama-Go has eight friendship levels. Each face, shown after the username or name of the Tamagotchi you connect to, denotes a new level of friendship. After you have four faces, instead of having more faces, each face will start smiling. When all four faces are smiling, the Tama-Gos are opposite genders, and are the proper age (6 as mentioned before), the Tama-Gos will marry when you connect them (it doesn't matter whether you choose game or visit). Like previous versions, the two Tamagotchis will not live together, and will reproduce immediately. Each Tama-Go will have its own baby, and the babies will be the same gender.

Hope this helps!

Tama-Gos can marry when they are 5 or 6. :) But remember, you cannot make Kunoitchi and Gozarutchi marry, or Mametchi and Chamametchi because they are siblings. :P

or Mametchi and Chamametchi because they are siblings. :P

EEUUAGAAGGAHAG THAT IS SO DISTURBING IF THAT HAPPENED DX

EEUUAGAAGGAHAG THAT IS SO DISTURBING IF THAT HAPPENED DX

My Chamametchi married a Ojitchi, which was...slightly disturbing in another way. <_<

TIP: If you mate two oldies together by connecting, you can obtain the secret character Grippatchi

NOTE: You cannot obtain the secret character by mating two oldies on one Tama-Go itself.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Decotchi
      During today's log I had a question about tama marriages, so I thought I'd make it a topic in case anyone else has thoughts on it.
      What is your approach with marrying tamas via connection after they've been connected once? This applies to any virtual pet really, both vintage and modern.

For example, my Akai twin boys are now brothers. Their marriages will be via Matchmaker, and if their respective children are boy & girl, I'm definitely NOT marrying them. But how long does one wait before it's not weird? Should I just get a third Akai to mix things up genetically? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I would feel a bit strange having cousin-tamas marry, no matter how distant they are. 

How do you all handle this? 

• By evanotchi98
      Hi guys! I am actually trying to find someone to marry my LOVELITCHI. I haven't had any luck yet! Also, I'm open to making new friends <3 ADD ME! 
      NNM673422
      😫
    • By middlemae
      The screen went funky after I dropped it, and showed two baby boys before I could reset or download once I got the screen on. I tried putting new batteries in and now it just won't turn on at all. Does anyone know of any way or anyone I could send this to to try to fix it? I believe it's the wires but I'm not positive. 

• By toxic_Makiko
      If anyone here who plays Nintendogs+Cats?Maybe we can have a small chit-chat about it!
      My dog's name is Goldie and she's a Golden Retriever!Also,I'm a bit poor (;-
    • By MorinoMoments
      Hi everyone!
      Just thinking about restarting my tamagotchi collection....My collection before got lost in the process of moving (it wasn't very big but I did have a few great ones in there- ex: tamaOtchi, Angel, Morino).
      I'm not sure where to begin, the last time I played/had a Tamagotchi was back in 2011, so it's been a while
      Does anyone have any recommendations of what might a good Tamagotchi to start off with? I'm kind of interested in the new design, with the colorful background, characters, and stuff.

• By udawnc
      hi guys

i know where to marry and all that stuff, but i was wondering if it matters who your character marries, like does it affect what child you get etc.? Or do people just marry their tamas off to others of their liking?

Also, i see people say that they have 5 year old adult tamagotchis on their p's, is that from not marrying their adult character ever? Because i thought when u get a new baby you only take care of that generation not the adults

I only ever played the familitchi for 2 months, and tried looking for the answer to this q for ages but i cant seem to find one :< sorry if there ARE answers to this though

Thank you so much!