Amusement Parks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo1

Reaction score
Don't know if theres a topic about this already, but does anyone here love amusement parks?

I absolutely love them! I'll ride anything there, and I love roller coasters to death~ I've been to Cedar Point in Ohio, Freestyle Music Park that was in South Carolina, and Canada's Wonderland... in Toronto?(Somewhere around there) My favourites are the Top Thrill Dragster, and Millennium Force, to anyone who has been to Cedar Point!

But yeah, what kinds of rides do you guys like?

I haven't been to any high-end theme parks, but I adore thrill rides!

Back when I was in the Philippines my favourite ride was the Space Shuttle which is similar to the Vekoma Boomerang roller coaster model, the wild swinging ships and the tower free-fall rides! :D

Now that I'm in Canada, I'm looking forward to visiting Canada's Wonderland in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg new zealand is so small we have like 1 its so sad

It's called Rainbow's End, it's in Auckland and it's near the top of the North Island where I haven't been yet

However, I'm gonna go to Australia for a holiday sometime and when I do go, I'll try visit as many theme parks as I cannn

I love theme parks and roller coasters, especially since I live in California. You could say that I know a lot about roller coasters and manufacturers compared to the general public, so if you say 'loopty-loop', I'll be pretty aggravated.. So far I have been to Universal Studios Hollywood, Disney's California Adventure, Disneyland, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, California's Great America, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Adventuredome, and Knott's Berry Farm. My favorite roller coasters would have to be California Screamin' in DCA for steel, and I don't have a current favorite for wood, but I like Apocalypse at SFMM (when it was Terminator Salvation).

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you find wooden roller coasters kind of scary? Particularly when you hear the wood supports rattling and all? :p

Do you find wooden roller coasters kind of scary? Particularly when you hear the wood supports rattling and all? :p
Oh yeah. I remember going on a trip to an amusement park with a wooden roller coaster. I was all "This is the year I'm going on the wooden roller coaster! Yeah! YOLO!", and then I saw how high it was and basically 100% wood. I totally chickened out and went on the log ride instead. xD

I love amusement parks, but I'm afraid of heights and roller coasters. Ironic, because I was the one who dragged all my friends onto the Ferris Wheel. xDD

I'm pretty much fearless, so I'll go on any wooden coaster. xD The Mean Streak at Cedar Point is the sixth tallest wooden coaster, but no one I know likes to go on it because it's EXTREMELY bumpy =w=

Other than roller coasters and tower free-fall rides, I also LOVE horror houses. I'm not scared of the stuff in there but I love seeing my friends freak out. :p

I went to so many amusement parks, but the most frequent time I went to one was a week ago, I went to Lake Compounce in Connecticut.

They have a wooden roller coaster there, and I went on it, it is pretty structurally safe.

omg new zealand is so small we have like 1 its so sad

It's called Rainbow's End, it's in Auckland and it's near the top of the North Island where I haven't been yet

However, I'm gonna go to Australia for a holiday sometime and when I do go, I'll try visit as many theme parks as I cannn
I've been to Rainbow's End once xD Earlier this year. I liked the roller coaster, I went on it like three times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back