Eye colours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What colour are they?

• Blue

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Green

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Hazel

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Brown

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Grey

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mixed colours

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
So, what is everyone's eye colours?

It'll be interesting to see which is the most/least common!

Mine are a deep green naturally, but they look lighter here.

Post a pic if you want;

tumblr_m8w42xN0yb1qbii91.jpg

Mineee

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe mine were chocolate brown when I was little,but now they're hazel~

My eyes are sort of a blue-green colour. Sometimes they look more blue, other times more green.

EDIT: Here is a pic of my eye just because

eye.jpg

Mine are a really wacky color, but I picked green because that's the only color I could think of. I would post a pic but I have black under my eyes because I don't get enough sleep, so anyway.

(tell me if the photo doesn't work please, it's from facebook)

181358_485288414818040_1494045489_n.jpg

There, you can kind of see my clearly blue eyes xD Me and my brother and my Daddy all have blue eyes, but our mother has hazel eyes.

I will post a close up pic of my eye soon :U

My eyes are blueee!

Not to brag or anything, but my eyes are honestly one of the main features that I actually love about myself. They're super bright and it just feels amazing to get compliments on them! >w< I'll post a picture when I have time to~

Mine are hazel. When I cry, or when my eyes get wet, my iris turns green. II think it's kind of cool, but usually, the sclera of my eyes is all red, so it gives a weird Christmas-colored, ugly contrasting effect. I like my eyes.

They used to be grey when I was younger. They're more of a color like the two I just wrote in.

34hassj.jpg

You can kind of tell from the picture. Mine are mostly blue with a bit of orange in the middle. Some days they can look either gray or green, depending on what I'm wearing and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back