Make up your own grading system and grade things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluegreen

Reaction score
Just make a letter grading system and make the letters stand for something then grade anything you want.

Rules:

- Make the letters in order of how high the grade is, the highest at the top

-It doesn't matter which letters you use

-It doesn't matter how many letters you use but please, not too much or too little (5-7 letters are recommended)

-NO BAD WORDS AND STUFF

-When you're gonna grade something else you can just use the grading system YOU ALREADY MADE, don't make another one

-You have to explain WHY you gave that grade for that thing and it has to be a valid reason

-Please don't hurt other people's feelings, do not grade people, only things!

-If you disagree with the grade someone gave to something then just post what you would grade it yourself instead of saying something like "No, you graded it wrong!"

-You don't HAVE to put number equivalents for your grades, only put it if you want to

-When putting the number equivalents for your grades please use the word 'to' so people won't get confused with the negative numbers or something, ignore rule if your's doesn't HAVE negative numbers or number equivalents

Example:

Passing grades

S- Super duper awesome (80 to 100)

R- Really nice (60 to 79)

L-Love it so much! (30 to 59)

Failing grades

H-Horrible (19 to 29)

T-Terrible (10 to 19)

I-I just died because it stank so bad (0 to 9)

Thing I would like to grade:

Chair-S

Just imagine standing up for the rest of your life.

So let's start, here's mine:

Passing grades

B- Brilliant (99 to 100)

G-Good (71 to 98)

A-Adequate (50 to 70)

Failing grades

I-Insufficient (30 to 49)

P-Pathetic (1 to 29)

E-EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!! (0 to -1,000,000)

Thing I would like to grade:

Pepperoni Pizza-B

The crust is bread, tomato sauce is fruit/vegetable, the pepperoni is meat, the cheese is milk, and it has oil. So you basically have the whole food pyramid. And it tastes good.

Last edited by a moderator:
*comment removed*

Please keep posts friendly and on topic. If you have nothing to contribute to the topic, please don't post as that is considered Spam and is against site rules. Thanks for understanding!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is called the HGITM (How Good Is That Movie) grading system. Use it to grade movies.

G - Great! Everyone should watch it!

PG - Pretty Good

M - Monotonous. Recommended for people who like boring movies.

MA - Monotonous and Atrocious. Only suitable for people who can tolerate terrible movies.

R - Ridiculous. Restricted to people who are able to watch the worst movies ever made.

Mine is for describing Tamagotchis.

DU - Downright Ugly

PAB - Plain and boring

SA - Somewhat Attractive

EC - Extremely Cute

H - Hawt XD

Let's see now...

Marotchi - DU

PAB - Shimashimatchi

SA - Kizatchi

EC - Hapihapitchi

H - Ikemen Mametchi.

:p

This is the plumbing grading system. Use it to grade the plumbing in your home. Best is listed first, worst last.

Q - The water quickly goes down the drain.

G - The Gurglies. Slight blockage in pipes. Water gurgles as it goes down the drain.

B - Big Blorps. Bigger blockage and poor plumbing. Water goes blorp-blorp-blorp through the pipes.

F - Floodzone. Blocked pipes. Sinks overflow. Everything floods.

E - Full-pipe explosion. Major blockage. Entire plumbing system explodes. Sink goes flying. Toilet explodes.

RolePlayer Grading System

CP - Complete Package (Literacy, Grammar, follows rules, keeping the RP going, etc.)

LG- Literate and Good Grammar

L/G - Has one of the literacy and grammar traits

A - Amateur

DIL- Downright Illiterate

NJRPA - Never join an RP again.

Turtwig health check up grading system:

SS- shiny shell

G-Green seedling

D- Dying seedling

HS-Hard shell

SSH-Snail Shell (too weak)

B-Brown seedling