Can i leave my tama ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetleg

Reaction score
Can i leave my tama for about 2 hours and 45 minutes ? without dying ?

Its an adult = Mametchi

When it has full heart needs

I think it would empty 2-3 hearts on hungry and happy, I'm not sure about it dying, because I left mine for 6 hours unpaused and I was at school and it didn't die, everything was just empty.

no it won't die......mametchis 1 of the best characters! it would take over 4 hours of emptiness.......

Or you could just pause it, I guess, iff it has that option. why do you want to leave it alone that long?

Why don't you just pause it like LEM said? Unless you don't have pause on your tama. That way it can stay in perfect health and all. It's only 2 hrs and 45 minutes paused. It's not like you'll lose 10 hours of tamagotchi growth.

Yeah it will survive. I am positive I left mine for a day and it didn't die. If you are uncomfortable with leaving it hold "A" and "B" and it will go on Pause.

Glad To Help,

-DarkCore :p

Thx but i dont want to stop the evolving process

I know how to pause and stuff ;D thx anyway im going to school thats because i leave it

:) just put it on pause and it will be fine. By the way... not that it any of my buissness or anything but why are you asking us? Do you need to go to something?Like a family occasion? A trip at school?Oh well it's not in any of my intrest to ask n.e more now.

Nvm. Oh. And feel free to contact me if you need any help on tamagotchi or any other electronical pet.Opps! Tamagothi just beeped me hold on...............O.K . Done. Sorry My Ufogotchi needed a time-out for beeping me when he was O.K. :D .Want any of MY homemade Tamagotchi avatars? Take a chance and PM me now! I will make the following tamagotchi! :wacko: young mimitchi androitotchi furawatchi hitodetchi ichigotchi kuribotchi mametchi mimitchi puroperatchi chohimetchi gozarutchi pochitchi marumimitchi That is all! buh-bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back