Question about Tamagotchi connectionadd-on figures...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueflameblue

Reaction score
so if i have my tamagotchi connection and then attach a different character to the top, do the newly added games and shops remain there for any of my tamagotchis?

furthermore, if i attach all of em, then can i do everything i could do with a figure not attached that i can do with one attache? hope im making sense here. thanks for reading.

I believe that you can only use the games/items and functions on the figure that is currently attached to the device. Once you take it off, they will be unavailable until you re-attach them.

Hello, the tamagotchi you are on about is not a connection, it's a TamaTown Tama-Go. You can attach figures to the top.

Yes, the special items disappear when you remove the figure, but it makes sense. For instance, some figures give you a closet or a vanity mirror to use special items, but since they're in the same place in your house (they appear when you attach the figure), they need to disappear before you can use the other figure's items. It's not really a loss, since you still have the figure to use when you want (unless you're borrowing a friend's or swapping).

I'm not sure about the food items that some of the figures have in their shop, though. I think those stay, or am I wrong?

And yes, you're thinking of the Tama-go. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are sooooo helpful. You're right, it is a Tama-Go I have coming in the mail. & while I've got you here, one more question...what features do the "lite" figures that are included lack that the "full(?)" add ons have? You don't have to get into detail about it, just generally speaking.

I'm 32 years old & am getting some of these for me & my son. I've been wanting one since I was like 10 & now it's just so confusing to me. Thanks guys!

The lite figure that comes with each Tama-go just has one extra game: the Coin Catch. But if you get the full version of that figure, it will have something different, like a full set of features. For instance, mine came with a Mametchi "lite." But if I were to buy the Mametchi figure by itself that comes with just the extra faceplate, it would have 2 more games and a special item shop (I think Mametchi is the toy shop). It's definitely worth picking up a couple of the figures for more fun things to do!

thank you to everyone for clearing it all up about eveything. :unsure: :lol: :( <these guys are patienty waiting to be freed from there plastic hell.

The easiest way to think of it (for me, at least) is like a Gameboy. The Tama is the Gameboy (it has the screen and the buttons), and the figures are like game cartriges (they contain games and such that are separate from the Tama itself).

Not all the lite figures (the ones with a white base that come with your Tama) have the same game. Mine is a Mametchi (this guy :newmametchi: ), and it has a game called "Cradles". When you plug them in, it says "Welcome!" and that's about it.

The full figures (the ones with the colored bases that are sold separately) each contain a few games and a shop/restaurant. Some of them also have an "Item" selection, for when the shops sell items. When you plug them in, not only does it say "Welcome!", but if you go to the clock screen you can see your Tama AND the Tama on the figure. Now, a weird and awesome little thing nobody tells you: If you happen to raise a Tama that you have as a figure, then when you plug that figure in, instead of buying things at the shop, you run it. For example, I somehow managed to raise a Mametchi (he's very hard to get) so now, when I plug in the Mametchi figure (the full one, not the lite one) I can run the Toy Store and get money that way.

I hope this was helpful!

Pikachi out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back