Sign in to follow this  
mishi10345

Maisutatchi Happy Symbols Princess Spacy: Cane?

Hi, everyone! I recently got a Maisutatchi on my Princess Spacy iD L, and so far, I've got two of his happy symbols (black outfit from TamaMori and darts toy). However, I couldn't find the third item in TamaZone's thread for PS Happy Symbols. I searched online and have heard a few times that it is some sort of cane. I'm assuming that this is an item grown from a seed. Does anyone know how to get it?

it's called the cool cane according to tama-zone.

i got mine from a seed bag on my regular tamagotchi id l,i then sent it over to my PS id l as a present via IF connection

you can see which seed bag i got it from here:

http://tama-zone.com...showtopic=24522

Edited by Camii

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By zacksims123
      This isn't all that huge, but I couldn't find the answer myself earlier.
      Can you obtain the secret characters on the iD L by connecting to a P's?
      I tested it myself by connecting my iD L and P's 30 times. When it came time for the iD L teen to evolve, he evolved into Maisutatchi (obtained by connecting with the same other iD L 30 times).

I know it seems obvious, but I didn't know, and googling the question didn't help me. So, there you have it.
    • By Lorrin
      Hi friends, I'm new to Tama talk so I apologize if this is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. 
      I have a mix and would love to connect it with another Tama, but I don't want to get 2 of the same kind. Is there any cross compatibility between gens, maybe connecting a mix and a p's, or so on? 
      Worse comes to worse, I can always get a Sanrio or an anniversary mix, but I'd like to build my collection with different stuff! 
      Thank you! Also so excited to find a group who loves tamagotchi since everyone I talk to is always like "oh yeah, I remember those in the 90s... They're back??" 
    • By iggyh
      So I want to purchase one of these machines, but I don't know which and I am having trouble finding information about the pros and cons on the internet. Which do you like better and why?

Thanks!
    • By Tamacass
      *Drumroll plays*

Hello, Tamatalk! It's Tamacass, with a new blog that I'll certainly be cringing at in the future! Yes, I know that you are all just so EXCITED to read on! And I am too! It's been a few years since I did this, yet I still have all of the basics down in long term memory.

So, I may as well intro-
      OK, you've spoke long enough!
      Yeah! Rinny and I haven't had the chance to talk!
      Oh, come on!
      *AHEM* Please ignore the human over there, she has no idea what she's doing. As Noki said before, my names' Rinny!
      Yeah! And I'm Noki!
      I JUST SAID THAT!
      *Brawl insures*
      Hey, hey HEY! Cut it out, the both of you! I still need to tell the readers what Tamas you are!

So, Rinny is a smol cinnamon roll Rolltchi, the bad care toddler! She's on my Pink iD L, which I'll show later. Meanwhile, on my pink P's, Noki is a Nokobotchi, the second teen you can obtain. I actually painted her pink at the painting place (Which I'll show right now). Anyway, I'm sure you're all screaming, saying "TAMACASS SHOW THE PHOTOS ALREADY DAMMIT" so here they are!

Rinny's on the left, Noki's on the right (obviously).
      The bed's super comfy! Weeeee!
      STOP BOUNCING ON THE BED RINNY!
      Woah-oa!

Hi! Look at me, look at me!
      Stop hogging the camera, please!

Ta-da! Aren't I mystical and wondrous?
      ...Yeah. Sure. C'mon, let's play!

I'm connecting you two right now!
      I hope I win!
      NO! I'M GONNA WIN, AND BEAT CHU!

Oh no!

My flowers!

Yay! I win!
      *Bawls* I-I WAS GONNA BEAT YOU AND I WAS GONNA MAKE A REALLY GOOD FLOWER CHAIN A-AND... WAAAAAAAH!!!
      Ignoring Miss. Princess over here, Noki got 30 G for her efforts.

Yippie!
      I didn't take anymore photos, so I may as well wrap it up here. However, I did do a drawing of the two on my Lenovo Yoga Laptop using Paint Tool SAI:

*Sniff* ...
      We look great!
      I HATE IT! *runs off into cyberspace*
      Wait, Rinny! How did she do that?!
      Don't ask me.
      I wasn't asking you!

OK, now that's over with, look forward to another future post! I'll probably have an update later if Rinny evolves.
      I'M EVOLVING LATER?!
      Oh no.
      YAY!!! I'm gonna evolve later, I'm gonna evolve later...

-Tamacass
    • By Fae Kizunatchi
      This is my first time making a poll. I hope it works!

I went nuts and collected a few secondhand colour versions at once! When I joined this forum I was gifted a P2. I bought a V3 & 4.5 for my boyfriend and I. I got them second hand at a good price.
      Then I bought myself a P's because the P2 bored me after a while and I'd never tried the colour ones before. I need a new pair of jeans, and other unnecessary things around the place...but you know when that collector bug bites! (I'm not rich, I'm just spending all my money on rent--food--bills---Tamagotchis!)
      This makes me happy. I'm the type of person who still uses an old phone and a beat-up tower comp...no fancy things...but when it comes to my hobbies that is different. I have no interest in the latest fashions or expensive make-up my friends seem to like. They may think "wow aren't Tamagotchis ollld" but hey, I think their lipstick is overpriced!

So I ordered a few colour ones and they finally came in the mail---all at the same time. I also had an Angel Gotch, but the screw are stuck in the back.

I'm keen to try them all, but I know that will result in a Tama-Extinction. All I know is that I am keen to connect the P's at least once, but I'm also getting sick of it because of the mini games.

With everything happening in my "real' life right now, I wish this was the only "dilemma" I ever had to face. I think that would be a very happy life indeed!