Button Fixage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachi

Reaction score
So I know it's possible to "fix" broken buttons by transplanting them from a different tama (I've even done it a few times)... but does anyone know how to fix the rubber bit itself? Basically my C button for my v5 broke off the main part. Super Glue didn't work, it wasn't flexible enough and the button just broke off again. Any ideas?

Foam. Glued super tightly rolled together. Then glue the bottom with super glue to the remnants of your buttons. If they are too tall, cut them once you have the tama closed again. Do this for each button. Remember you can cut easier then you can add more to the foam... Maybe use Foam glue to glue the inside so it dries it well on the inside. Make sure the inside is dry before gluing to the remnants of the buttons.

I sort of improvised a solution using rubber cement. The stuff's nice and flexible, but also holds well, so I'm hoping it will work. Just need to get a battery and see if it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back