Weird things you have seen today.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
Have you be out and about and then, out of the blue, see something not normal? Something that happened?

Flash mobs?

Dressed up as a pieice of Pizza?

Random song come on?

Dog driving?

Random dial/phone call from someone you don't know?

Interesting images/art?

Keep it clean... And not gross, please.

I saw an Ice Cream Cone on someone's car Anntena. A real Ice Cream Cone. Somehow surviving the heat of outside.

Japanese iD L's for like $60 so cheap, yet so expensive for me at the moment!

Weird.

Well, a while ago... In a mall... Flash mob... Or sitting mob... Of Red Hat people. Depends on how you look at it. The red and purple older women group.

I remember my family and I were driving on a freeway and

there was a bridge with a cow on it. Just one cow, randomly walking over the bridge.

Nothing special. but yesterday when I went to the shopping center, there were lots of different people making animal noises, at different places and different times. There were people making monkey noises, others making dog noises, and yet others making bird noises...my papa said, "It must be a full moon." But it wasn't :/

This is way different to what the other posts have said, but a human skeleton. Don't worry, it was just in Biology.

Right now, there is a fat squirel in our backyard eating our pumpkin.

Last edited by a moderator:
A frog in our house! StarClan knows how it got there.

And our toilet is literally in pieces, and we have to keep it together with wire, nails, tape, glue, and StarClan knows what else!

And a week ago in the shopping center, there was a boy of about 8 years old walking back and forth shouting "BA! BA! BA!" over and over again, waving around a pair of blue underpants. His mama came along and spanked him and shoved him to the ground, and he just sat there shouting "BA! BA! BA!" so his mama picked him up and caried him away. He must have been mentally ill.

Have you be out and about and then, out of the blue, see something not normal? Something that happened?

Flash mobs?

Dressed up as a pieice of Pizza?

Random song come on?

Dog driving?

Random dial/phone call from someone you don't know?

Interesting images/art?
They actually are starting to teach guide dogs (dogs for blind people) how to drive here in New Zealand. :D

-------------------------------------

I opened my front door and my neighbors cat was rolling around on the doorstep purring and dribbling. :p It was kinda cute though lol

They actually are starting to teach guide dogs (dogs for blind people) how to drive here in New Zealand. :D

-------------------------------------
... time warp..? is it April Fools day or something? :eek:

There I was browsing my favorite tamagotchi forum and I see this totally weird post about Guide Dogs being taught how to drive in New Zealand... :p

Wierd and slightly terrifying...I had a package of cookies and wanted them to be warm. So I opened the package, and put them in the microwave. I've had these breakfast bars before that can be put in the microwave while in the package, so I figured this was okay.

Well. Three seconds and the package was a Disneyland light show. Except, it wasn't fun to watch.

No fire, the microwave still works, and the cookies were fine. But I'm still shaking. ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back