Sign in to follow this  
tamatown123

What are you watching now?

On 1/22/2020 at 8:04 AM, tamaninjacat said:

I recently watched The Naked Gun 1 and 2 1/2 with my dad and brother (we couldn't find 33 1/3 anywhere for free...). I ended up enjoying the movies a lot more than I thought I would!

You should check out Police Squad. It's a TV series sequel to the Naked Guns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watch a lot Netflix because of this little virus situation.... I love Ozark, mindhunter... Lost in Space, slasher are ok. What i like the most are the documentaries. Making a murderer or maddy mac cannn. Américain crime story with oj Simpson, the keeper...Underground 6 IS really cool. I watch Youtube a lot too. Pandabunny, Atlantic Raven and Rah tamazon for tamagotchi. And defunctland too since i work at Disneyland.

• Like 1

Lots of Netflix right now - mostly for light relief with the family in the evenings - Kim's Convenience, The Good Place and very happy to be re-visiting a load of Studio Ghibli films that Netflix just launched - ah... Porco Rosso and Totoro - good memories :)

• Like 1

@TamaMum, do they have The Castle of Cagliostro on there? Because that (especially its earlier dub, though both are good) is a most excellent Ghibli film. :D

On 4/17/2020 at 11:52 PM, Penguin-keeper said:

@TamaMum, do they have The Castle of Cagliostro on there? Because that (especially its earlier dub, though both are good) is a most excellent Ghibli film. :D

Yep!  Don't know which dub but one of the best, although the animation style is a little different from much of their later work :)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TamaMum said:

Don't know which dub

You can tell them apart because the earlier one has Lupin III referred to as "Wolf", instead. :)

I’ve been watching the Marvel series for the first time over quarantine, just finished Infinity War last night! How have I gone so long without watching any of these films?! Theyre so good!!

On 4/17/2020 at 5:34 AM, TamaMum said:

Lots of Netflix right now - mostly for light relief with the family in the evenings - Kim's Convenience, The Good Place and very happy to be re-visiting a load of Studio Ghibli films that Netflix just launched - ah... Porco Rosso and Totoro - good memories :)

I love Kim's Convenience and the Good Place!! Sadly finished both, but they are such good shows. I've been watching Naruto, Bob's Burgers, and Spirited Away. Also Cable Girls and On My Block.

I’m currently watching the Seven Deadly Sins! :) 

Started watching Dragon Quest: Adventure of Dai and honestly I’m enjoying it so far! :) 

I definitely recommend it. ;)

• Like 1

the past year ive been watching lots of doraemon, its a funny and cute anime with some really heartfelt moments in it. also the animation in the movies??? absolutely amazing

I've also been watching pokemon journeys too, its really good B) 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Edited by Lainey cassels
avoiding bumping
  • Like 1

@Lainey cassels - Don't worry about that in ongoing threads like this one, the collection thread, the what-did-you-get-in-the-mail thread, and so on - the no-bumping rule is meant for cases where information in a thread can go out of date, and therefore confuse people if it's brought back again. It's perfectly ok to continue a thread like this, within reason. :)

• Thanks 1

I watched FullMetal Alchemist, and then FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I plan on watching Dragon Ball Kai next (only seen Z). I plan to watch more of the classic anime I never saw when younger, like Evangelion. I'm also rewatching the Sopranos with my partner (who hasn't seen it), when we both can watch together.