Uwasatchi! HELP! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

botific

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me specifically how to get Uwasatchi on tamago? :) I know that you have to give poor care, but how much training, friendship, hearts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that the growth of the Tama-Go is based on health, happiness and training. However, there are claims that there is no definite "growth pattern" for the Tama-Go and characters tend to be "random" at times.

Try to keep things steadily at 2 hungry hearts full, 2 happy hearts full, relatively high weight, 4-6 training bars, and relatively low friendship. Then you have a chance at Uwasatchi. But, I find it difficult to get characters that fall between perfect and horrible care. This one is bad care, a step up from horrible.

Source: a growth chart I found on TamaTalk (I think), along with a list of the different care variables on Tama-Go.

Hope this helps!

:D

Edit: but yes, sometimes the growth seems pretty random to me; sometimes it coincides with the care you give your Tamagotchi. I'm not totally sure. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back