The Beeping Mass: Pikachi Raises 7 Tamas at Once

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pikachi

Reaction score
... or I'm going to try to, anyways. See, I am a huge book fan, or more specifically, a huge Skulduggery Pleasant fan, and the next book (awesomely named Kindgom of the Wicked) comes out on the 30th. So I have to wait until then. And then I have to wait a bit more to order and ship it, because I live in America and for some dumb reason the never published anything past book 3 over here.

THAT IS TOO LONG TO WAIT. I will surely go crazy. So in an attempt to keep myself occupied, I went out and bought an impressive ammount of watch batteries yesterday and started up all my Tamas (that's 7, for those keeping score). Then I wrote down what happened in my notebook, and now I'm writing it here. That's the plan, see, I write it down there and then I write it in here. That way I don't have to come back to the computer every 20 minutes or so to update things.

DAY 1, 8/22/12

Having purchased 6 LR2032 batteries (which was FREAKIKNG EXPENSIVE....) I have started up all my Tamas. I hit download on each and every one of them, but I haven't played some of these since '05, so I have no idea what's on them. Let's see what we got:

V1

Name: Frost

Tama: Marutchi (toddler)

Generation: 2

V2

Name: Tear

Tama: Butterflytchi (adult)

Generation: 1

V3

Name: Chibi

Tama: Young Mametchi (teen)

V4

Name: Yumi

Tama: Mizutamatchi (toddler)

V5/Familitchi

Family Name: Gimpy (on account of gimpy C button. This is the only tama I actually reset)

Family type: Blended

Tamas: Tororotchi (daughter), Ahirukutchi (son), Sakuramotchi (daughter), (toddlers)

V6/Music Star

Name: Lisha

Tama: Mimitchi :mimitchi: (adult)

Generation: 5 (Longest running Tama I've ever had)

V7/TamaGo

Tama: Mametchi :newmametchi:

Shortly after recording this, someone sent me a poo in the mail. Why? Why would someone do that? All Yumi's happy hearts got emptied.

Meanwhile, Lisha went to take a shower. She performed for the critics earlier, got X-ed. Bah. Who needs them?

The younger of my 2 little brothers, let's call him Spazz, has dropped off his V6 for me to babysit. He has a Nonopotchi named Cassaran, and usually his stress is really high, but it's currently only at 10. The other brother, who I've dubbed The Tall One, bought a battery off me, and has a Hoshitchi :hitodetchi: on his V2. He hasn't raised a Tama in forever, and has no idea what he's doing. He keeps coming to me for advice. Haha!

Frost started to roll around on the floor, while Cassaran practiced his guitar.

Plugging in my Mametchi figurine, I had my TamaGo run the toy store for a bit. Music city is down, so we won't be getting any gotchi that way. Speaking of gotchi, Cassaran (wo was playing with his sail boat, in an apparent attempt to undo the practice earlier) is fairly broke. I may have to give him some food. That's fine, Lisha's loaded. Like, multi-millionare loaded. 4 generations of 1st-ranked music stars are behind that.

Aha, a customer! They bought a ball for 500. Another customer, they bought a bunny costume for a whopping 5,800. The next two customers didn't buy anything.

Found some Maracas in Tear's inventory. Alas, Lisha's band is full. Sorry, Tear.

Mametchi went to take a shower, and Yumi has mail again. Here's hoping it's not poop... OMG IT'S THE KING :eek: He gave us some honey!

Chibi followed Mametchi's example and hopped in the bath. Cassaran is playing again... And Spazz wonders why his music stats are so low.

Lisha's... gone to bed already? At 6:35? After checking her clock, I found that it was set 2 hours early. Oops :mellow:

Tororotchi's looking in the fridge... I think it's about time for dinner, and lots of hungry Tamas.

Lisha played for the critics again. Again, X-ed! Let's go get your skills up...

Bought a Treasure Chest at the V3 store. Uppon opening it, it transformed Chibi into an Oyajitchi! He went back to normal, but all his hearts were empty. Nasty chest! Meanwhile, Lisha and Cassaran go take showers before bed, and Tororotchi is raiding the fridge again.

The Tall One came up to my room again. He's trying to win Bumb. A fruitless endeavor, if yoy ask me. The only way to win Bumb is if your Tama's really fat.

Frost started crying. Sad sad tama! I praise thee, sad tama! Cry no more! Gain a training point! Meanwhle, Chibi's yawning. I hope they start going to bed soon. Aww, now Yumi's crying. More praises.

Frost, Yumi, and Chibi have gone to bed at 8. 3 down, 5 to go!

Alrighty, go Yumi's music stats up to 700. Let's see the critics complain now.

Played with Mametchi's robot claw... That ended badly. He got a... something... dropped on his head. Sorry! Afterwards, Tear took a bath.

Mametchi went to bed at 8:45, and Cassaran and the Gimpy Triplets went to bed at 9. Now it's just Tear. Soon, please, I'm sleepy -_-

9:30 Please...

9:45 PLEASE...!

10 pm! Finally! Tear, you stay up too late...

DAY 2, 8/23/12

After being woken up by Frost turning into an Oniontchi, I groaned, rolled over, paused everyone, and went back to bed. Because I am real dedicated, I tells ya.

Anyways, once I felt like starting the day, here's what everyone's stats were at:

V1: FROST

Tama: Oniontchi (evolved during the night)

Training: 4

V2: TEAR

Tama: Butterflytchi

Training: 8

Gotchi: 499 points

V3: CHIBI

Tama: Young Mametchi

Training: 5

Gotchi: 1,660 points

V4: YUMI

Tama: Mizutamatchi

Training: 2

Intellectual: 20

Artistic: 12

Social: 15

Gotchi: 2,120 points

V5/FAMILITCHI: GIMPY FAMILY

Tamas: Tororotchi (daughter), Ahirukutchi (son), Sakuramotchi (daughter)

Bond: 0%

Gotchi: 430 points

V6/MUSIC STAR: LISHA

Tama: Mimitchi

Tone: 705

Rythm: 725

Original: 709

Gotchi: 17,249,260 points

Star Rank: 999

V7/TAMAGO: MAMETCHI

Training: 9

Gotchi: 9860 points

Shortly after recording all this, Yumi evolved into a Young Memetchi! Hooray! Then Chibi started to pout. I guess he felt left out. I gave him some praise.

A while later, Lisha started practicing her violin, while Chibi sang a little song. Then my V5 beeped, and they played with blocks and got some bond percentage.

Went to the store and bought a wig for Chibi and a skirt for Yumi. They can't use them yet, but those will be fun when they evolve. Then I had Mametchi run the toy store again while I went and ate some food.

Lisha performed for the Music Critics again... Yeah, no luck there. More X's. What do you have to do to impress these guys?

Both V6's got mail at 2:30 pm. Cassaran got 2,000 gotchi from the King. Lisha got a poop > :p Half an hour later, Yumi got some mail from the school system. She has officially graduated from Preschool and into grade school! I placed her in Mr. Turtlepedia's class (having already once raised a Memetchi)

I'm starting to see a pattern here. Events on all my Tamagotchis seem to happen around the quarter hour... for example, at 3:15 Tear came up to the screen and did the 'Hello!' animation.

More mail came at 3:30. Yumi got a heart, while Cassaran got a poop (there is something seriously wrong with a postal system that allows the shipping of fecal matter).

Frost, for whatever her reasons, started doing face-plants at 3:45 pm. Lots of other maintenance-y things happened (feeding, cleaning, games, etc.) I think 3:45 is a busy time.

Then the Gimpy Triplets had another bonding experience, Yumi got a fortune in the mail, and Lisha performed for the critics again. 2 CIRCLES! PROGRESS!

Cassaran and Lisha both got a heart in the mail, while Tear is walking around with a backpack for some reason. Then Frost, Yumi, and Chibi all needlessly beeped for attention. Time-outs all around.

Lisha had a concert in the park at 5. It seems to have gone well; she has 34,843 fans (forgot to record that earlier. Oops)

Chibi and Tear have become quite good friends. I think, once Chibi evolves, I'll marry them! (I also discovered that my V4 can't connect to others anymore... crud. Guess I'll settle for the matchmaker.)

More V5 bonding, and another concert in the park! Even more people showed up!

At 6:30, Mametchi and Chibi both took baths. 45 minutes later, Lisha performed for the critics again... YES! We got a record deal!

7:30 pm: Lisha and Frost go and take their baths, while Tororotchi raids the fridge again. Then Frost started pouting, and Yumi started crying. Aww. Praises praises praises. Then Mametchi went and brushed his teeth, and shortly after Chibi took his turn pouting, so I praised him too.

Chibi and Yumi went to bed at 8, while the Gimpy Triplets took a bath. Then Mametchi went to bed at 8:15, but when I checked his stats, it woke him up. A possible bug? Do all TamaGo's do this?

8:30, and Tear took a bath. Not that she's going to bed any time soon. Then I went downstairs for a donut, and when I came back up, everyone but Tear had gone to bed. Some of them were missing hungry or happy hearts, and I'm pretty sure someone went to bed next to a poop. Then Ben handed me Cassaran again, who was both sleeping next to a poop and missing two hearts from both hungry and happy. I need to teach that kid how to take care of his own Tama...

Tear, as always, went to bed waaay too late at 10:00 pm.

Everyone's stats at the end of the day, compared to the start of the day:

V1: FROST

Tama: Oniontchi (evolved)

Training: 6 (+2)

V2: TEAR

Tama: Butterflytchi

Training: 8

Gotchi: 605 points (+106)

V3: CHIBI

Tama: Young Mametchi

Training: 8 (+3)

Gotchi: 1,234 points (-426)

V4: YUMI

Tama: Young Memetchi (evolved)

Training: 4 (+2)

Intellectual: 34 (+14)

Artistic: 14 (+2)

Social: 17 (+2)

Gotchi: 1,830 (-290)

V5/FAMILITCHI : GIMPY FAMILY

Tamas: Tororotchi (daughter), Ahirukutchi (son), Sakuramotchi (daughter)

Bond: 10% (+10)

Gotchi: 630 points (+200)

V6/MUSIC STAR: LISHA

Tama: Mimitchi

Tone: 823 (+118)

Rythm: 839 (+130)

Original: (+86)

Star rank: 50th place (+949)

Fans: 82,304,123 (+82,269,280)

V7/TAMAGO: MAMETCHI

Training: 9