Teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think my teachers are...

• awesome xD

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • only some of my teachers are awesome

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I respect them and all but I don't really like them...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegreen

Reaction score
Let's get straight to the point. Teachers are supposed to help us learn stuff but sometimes they teach the wrong stuff. My old social studies teacher pronounced cacao as kah-kay-oh but that's wrong and it confuses me and now I don't know how to pronounce it... :(

And once when I showed some preschoolers my science experiment, their teacher said "Did you saw that?" OMG how will the little kids turn out in the future if they are surrounded by people like this? But I did have an awesome teacher once, he taught me music in grade 5, best music teacher ever!!! He wasn't strict and his classes were fun. I still remember him from grade 5 even though now I'm in high school.

Last edited by a moderator:
my gym teacher is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too strict!!!

I resoect the old school teachers who are strict but if u show them respect, they can be really funny

I don't like ANY of the teachers from my old school. They mainly just yelled and over-reacted about punishments. Practically everyone lost 5 minutes of their morning break because of helping the person next to them with their work, because that equals talking in class which is not allowed. And the teacher got maths wrong occasionally...for example, as a class we had to work out something on a number line; 5,000 subtract (500 x 5) or something, and I worked out pretty early in the lesson it was 2,500 but the teacher wrote 2,000 on the whiteboard! Then we ended up wasting a lot of the lesson on a argument over whether it was 2,500 or 2,000, in which most of the class took the teacher's side. But someone used a calculator to do it and it turned out my answer was actually correct.

english teacher omg shes great and really funny

math teacher shes super cool??? kinda strict but really jokey too

science teacher wow she's really laidback and really funny i super like her

art teacher she is just wow really great teacher

drama teacher wow she's really great at emotions but a little strict i guess?

socials teacher wow he's cool and i hear he likes mlp:fim omg

gym teacher kinda strict and kinda mean? but still p cool { kinda hard on us tho oh well }

french teacher shes nice but her method of teaching french isnt really that great

my old teachers were good but i adored my grade 5 teacher she was just really?? great wow

English - I don't really like her teaching methods but she's really nice, and is from the same area as meeee

Maths - Really sweet, she's pretty small but uber friendly ye

Science - Both of them like me, they think I'm a good student. Are really nice to me and listen to my ideasss

Social Studies - sense of humor, a good teacher, one of my nicest teachers

P.E - Funny, she can be sassy when she wants to

Drama - My drama teacher is really funny, he can be serious if he wants though - likes to tease the whole class

Art - Loud, loves singing but can get really grumpy

Japanese - kinda strict in a way, has good teaching methods, really bad jokes thooo

Last edited by a moderator:
In most of my school year things weren't too bad. I lived in a small rural town and usually if you didn't give the teachers crap then they would have your back on most things. I actually found that when I went to college that some of the teachers were purely there to grab a paycheck and were not invested in the success of their students.

I was going to study graphic design. I took an elective of intro to art even though I have years of background in art already from highschool and personal training. I took it for the heck of it cause I figured it would be an easy A.

The class was boring for me, but I started to notice some other students struggling a bit. One guy in particular seemed a bit behind the rest of the class and yes, he asked a lot of questions, but if I had no idea about anything in art, I would too. After the first few weeks I noticed that the teacher would actually completely ignore his questions and just bulldoze right through anything he wanted to know and skip it entirely. For the first few times I actually interjected and helped him understand what she was talking about because I know that electives people don't usually study, but the guy seemed genuinely interested in the subjects, just a little lost.

That teachers attitude actually made me really upset. I mean, we're PAYING for the lesson - at least put some effort into teaching it. I stopped going to the class after a while.... I was also terribly depressed at the time and just starting to get really sick. I couldn't even handle being around a woman like that. She was inconsiderate, rude, and totally should not have been a teacher.

Other than that, I had a math teacher that used to say area like "air-ie-er" - kinda bugs me, but she was from Connecticut, so who was I to judge how they say area....

-Purn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back