Portal 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafreeze

Reaction score
I Recently Just started playing Portal 2 and its the BEST GAME EVER! (At Least for me) And the Music Is awesome! I just love the fact that you can shot portals and do lab tests!

So does anyone else play this game? And what do you think about it?

I've played the first one and obviously had to play the second when it first came out. Wonderful soundtrack, great storyline, and fun gameplay, especially multiplayer.

For me, the ending has to be one of the best video game endings I've ever witnessed, very stunning. Stephen Merchant played an excellent Wheatley as well, I do say.

I think there's a user who posts here with the name Cave Johnson, Yea I've played the hell out of the portal series, the multiplayer in portal 2 is great fun, If you have it on steam i'd recommend trying out some of the user created content.

Loved it, Haven't gotten around to playing much multi player though.

The ending was beautiful, I liked the turret symphony with the animal king turret.

I think there's a user who posts here with the name Cave Johnson, Yea I've played the hell out of the portal series, the multiplayer in portal 2 is great fun, If you have it on steam i'd recommend trying out some of the user created content.
Ding!

Yeah, I'm a month late, sorry.

Anyway, Portal and Portal 2 are definitely two of the best games ever made. The concept is simply brilliant (and unique too!), the humour is excellent and the gameplay is great. If Valve ever learn how to count to 3, I'd really like to see a third game. I should also probably change my Avatar back to Cave, not sure why it ended up as CATS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back