Tama-Go: Kuchipatchi figure = Mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StenoTim

Reaction score
So, I got my Tama-Go figures today, and they seem to work well (had a couple of the usual glitches, but after sliding them on quickly and firmly, they went away).

However, my Kuchipatchi figure registers exactly the same as the Mametchi figure. I couldn't find anything about this specific glitch through a search, and it doesn't seem related to the Coin Catch/Cradles glitch. In essence, I have 2 Mametchi figures now functionality-wise, but one has a Kuchipatchi on top.

Has anyone else had a problem with a figure being an incorrect clone of another figure?

Um people have done this on perpose (not me) by messing with the connecters so I think you should check and make sure that there isn't anything blocking any of the connecters on the figure and the tama-go but if there isn't any blockage the your figure is glitched.

Yes, Bunnychi is right. Sometimes if you quickly slide one figure off and another on, it will still register as the figure you took off. Or, this is just a hypothesis, maybe you have an incorrect shipment. They could have accidentally put kutchipatchi on a mametchi circuit. But yes, it could be blockage making it a different connection.

Okay, so the Kuchipatchi figure is quite odd, heh. The first time it was a Mametchi clone, then the second time it had the Pattern Shoot glitch, and now finally it's acting like a Kuchipatchi figure.

Definitely need to keep sliding them with a bit more force to keep them working properly! It was weird, because I used the Kuchipatchi before I used the Mametchi figure.

Thanks, all. :wacko:

That actually just happened to me but instead it registered as my memetchi figure!!!

My ponytchi figure does this. It came brand new from Bandai so... its possible it has the "lite" program in the chip over-ridding the "normal character" chip... (Whatever character is on top) I got it to work once or twice, but I don't think I was too crazy over the overall on the figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back