Buying from TaoBao Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardcore Tama

Reaction score
Hello, I've looked around and TaoBao seems to have really cheap prices for v4's and v4.5's. The one I've been looking at is https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.24&id=15594510275 and this is roughly $6.22 CAD. Now that's cheap but, I can't seem to find how much shipping will cost. Could anyone tell me how much the shipping would be? and perhaps if TaoBao is reliable? I was also wondering if anyone has ever bought from this seller before because look at all the Tama's they sell!

Yes, the prices are cheap but you do not know if they are going to be genuine. I was reading about it and found that Taobao doesn't accept responsibility for things that are not genuine.

You have to contact the seller to get the price of shipping. And you cannot pay by PayPal. You have to pay by credit or debit card :(

Well I have a prepaid Visa card, so I can use that. How do I contact them? I'm having trouble even signing up :'(

Signing up, You just click sign up and follow to online instructions. That's what I did and it is working fine. On the item that you want, you click on the seller's name and it takes you to a online chat thing, however it translate your writing into Chinese so it doesn't make 100% sense. But then they will calculate the shipping for you and sort everything out. ITs not that hard trust me!

Thanks, now I'm trying to add my visa as payment as well as I've contacted the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back