Quick question about a nano and an ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarisje

Reaction score
I see on the package (nano) that they talk about the ID L in japanese, what does this mean?

Does it mean that they can connect to each other ??

The Nanos are not equipped with an infrared port, therefore connecting with an iD L is not an option.

What was mentioned there was that the Nano is an "accessory" to the iD L.

accessory to the idl ... that sounds weird but okey :p

i just opened it and it looks like a little chocolate egg and like you said, it doesn't have an infrared port.

i just have to say: it's sooooooooooooo small, it looked much bigger on the picture on ebay, lol!

I don't have a Nano yet, but I think you can hook up the strap of the Nano to the iD L.

Well, depending on what design you got... It means you will have characters from the IDL on the nano. They had two different character sets, many designs.

You can hook it to the IDL, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you want it there for a while. The chain is sorta hard to get off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for the information :)

I'm not going to hook it up on my id l, I'm going to use them separately.

It's this design:

tumblr_lnmc7yBvkW1qe5woxo1_500.jpg

could be :p i called it navy style, lol. I always saw the regular ones like blue, yellow, pink...sigh...till this little baby popped up. It was love at first sight.

It came new in package for about 14 euros and....no shipping costs :) His shipping costs are always free.

I can give you the name of the seller if you like???

Can you give me the name of the seller? :p I want one... when it eventually gets to Xmas and I can beg to go online ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back