Sign in to follow this  
botific

How to get Lovelitchi on Tamago!

I got Lovelitchi on my Tamago! I will write exactly how to get her! :) Remember, to get her she has to be an odd numbered generation.

When she is a baby, it is okay if she goes to the bathroom on the floor once, but try not to let her go more than that. She will go every ten minutes so set a timer for nine minutes so you are prepared. Make sure her friendship is up all the way before she turns in to a toddler.

When she is a toddler she will go to the bathroom every 1 hour and 40 minutes so set your timer for 1 hour and 39 minutes. Make sure she never weighs more than 12 pounds and is always fed when she is hungry. Also, you need to get her training all the way up before she is a teenager, but that shouldn't be a problem if you catch every time she goes to the bathroom.

When she is a teenager, set the time on your tamago to night and make her sleep the whole time that she is a teenager, the next day, you should have Lovelitchi! :D

I hope this helps anyone who wants to get her! :)

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

I actually got her kind of easily, but great guide otherwise! I'll try exactly this next time!

Great!! Thanks so much! I'll tell my sister - Lovelitchi is my sister's favourite tama!!

Crud, my tama is a teen and the training not all the way up... :(

You can still get the training filled when it's a teen, the way botific did it is just easier. :)

Lovelitchi is awesome

Suprisingly she was my first Tama on my Go. I don't know how I did it. I never had a perfect care Tamagotchi before that :huh:

Great guide! :lol:

Wow thanks! This guide really helped me out. I haven't gotten Lovelitchi yet, but if my next baby is a girl I'm going to try these tips. I never knew the times for the bathroom so this is gonna make this a whole lot easier! ^_^