Which Tamagotchi+questions about iD-L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashlawl

Reaction score
Out of all the Tamagotchi's, which would you recommend I choose? I like lots of features, places to go, decorating, putting on clothes and hats, etc. Lots of features.That being said, I've heard about the iD-L, apparently it's the latest Tamagotchi, and it seems like this is the one I should get. But I do have some questions.

Are there lots of things to do? Does it have weather such as rain, snow, thunder, storm clouds,? Will new downloads keep coming? (I've heard there is over 1,000 downloads from tama-id-l.com), does anyone know if these new items have stopped or will more be released?

Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We're continuing to see new downloads available every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The current number of released downloads, by my count, is 1141. I don't know if Bandai will continue with new downloads for the Tamagotchi iD L after the next Tamagotchi model goes on sale, which should be about November 23, 2012. Perhaps the new model will share downloads with the Tamagotchi iD L,even if it doesn't ... isn't over 1000 enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
We're continuing to see new downloads available every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The current number of released downloads, by my count, is 1141. I don't know if Bandai will continue with new downloads for the Tamagotchi iD L after the next Tamagotchi model goes on sale, which should be about November 23, 2012. Perhaps the new model will share downloads with the Tamagotchi iD L,even if it doesn't ... isn't over 1000 enough?
Oh yes, 1,000 is enough! I'm not sure of everything included in the iD-L, hence this thread, however, they probably didn't have to anything for users to download! Now...this new Tama you speak of, are you perhaps referring to the Tamagotchi P? I know nothing about this next model but I hope there's an English version. Wishful thinking most likely though.

Thanks for the reply.

If anyone can answer the rest of my questions I would be much obliged. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back