what is your fave tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultratamagirl

Reaction score
What is your fave tama? I am looking for a new tama to buy and i was wordering if any of you lovely people had any thoughts. i like the ones where you have to work hard to get a good tama. where it evolves into a tama because of how you raise it not just by chance.

i also like vintage tamas. so if you have any sugestions please feel free to let me know! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

My personal favourites out of the ones I own are my V3s, my V4.5, and my iD L/15th Anniversary iD L. The Entama and Uratama really interest me, though, so I'll have to add that one to my list, haha.

My favorite so far is the V3. I have so many V3s it's kind of funny. I always seem to go back to that one :)

i love my v2 and p1 i think i will save for a osu/mes. they are the original breeding ones. if anyone has them would you please tell me if its worth it and how much one should pay for a pair. i really don't want to get one and not the other, that would be pointless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back