Want a Tamagotchi V1 Simulator?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ack so cute! it's actually a P1 :>

IT'S LEGAL, QUIT FREAKING OUT! >;(

It's a P1 simulator released ages ago, and this guy is just re-posting it incase someone hasn't seen it.

the simulator was reposted by Pheeraphat Sawangphian. IDK who that is....but...I tried it. It was fun.

It's so cool! I love dragging it around the screen and checking it while I'm doing other stuff. Also, the growth is speeded up, isn't it? Right now I have a toddler. :D

Awww, drats! I tried downloading it and it said invalid or corrupted :( Second attempt, the download screen didnt pop up. Anyone else know of any p1 or p2 tama simulators?

You have to extract the Tamagotchi. Simply click the tamagotchi and wait for it to extract, then, exit and go to your downloads file, click the UNZIPPED file, click "Tamagotchi" and it will have a little cute UFO as an icon, then enjoy your Tama!

You can right-click for more things, like changing the skin.

You have to extract the Tamagotchi. Simply click the tamagotchi and wait for it to extract, then, exit and go to your downloads file, click the UNZIPPED file, click "Tamagotchi" and it will have a little cute UFO as an icon, then enjoy your Tama!

You can right-click for more things, like changing the skin.
I got the invalid/corrupted message when I tried to extract it. I am on Windows XP Professional. I apologize for not being clearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zatchi, are you trying to unzip AFTER exiting internet explorer? Keep your browser open when extracting, ALWAYS!

Just download the zip then run it form your computer, or download and run the exe version, its much simpler and more likely to work as it creates the proper installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back