Giragiratchi in iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superdonut

Reaction score
Hihi~ I have a Giragiratchi right now on my English iD L... and I'm trying to get all the Happy Stickers. I know they are the scrunchie, the christmas tree and the ikuradon.... But, when I fed her the Ikuradon, she didn't receive any Happy Stickers! Can someone who has passed with Giragiratchi confirm this? Is it really Ikuradon that makes her happy? Or maybe... it's an English iD L glitch? Thanks~

Yes, I've had Giragiratchi on my Japanese iD L, but it worked on Ikuradon.

Can you try other restaurant items and see which one works? That's pretty weird.

I thought so too... D: I fed it to her three or four times, and still nothing... maybe it really is an English iD L glitch... I will try other foods though, and post what I find :/

Yes! This is happening to my iD-L as well! I have lovelitchi and the heart cake is the last symbol I need, but I keep feeding it to her and she wont get the sticker! I reset and downloaded it, and then fed her the cake and still nothing!

Well, I had no luck at all with Giragiratchi, so I married her off, and hopefully, when I get her again, she'll be happy with her ikuradon!

This is a little off topic, but I have a hypothesis that the English iD-Ls and their respective characters could have a separate set of happy stickers... Bandai probably changed the happy stickers as well as the language.

This is a little off topic, but I have a hypothesis that the English iD-Ls and their respective characters could have a separate set of happy stickers... Bandai probably changed the happy stickers as well as the language.
I don't really think that's the case, since I've already achieved 4 characters on the English iD L... and they are all the same as the Japanese one... just Giragiratchi... dunno why it didn't work for her... :/

Hi,

Turns out, the happy stickers in the English iD L are different than the ones on the Japanese version. There is a thread on TamaZone and we are currently trying to figure them out. It's not a glitch, they just switched it up. It wonders me why though.

- TamaTamatchi

Yes! This is happening to my iD-L as well! I have lovelitchi and the heart cake is the last symbol I need, but I keep feeding it to her and she wont get the sticker! I reset and downloaded it, and then fed her the cake and still nothing!
I had her on my ID L (English) and it worked :) It was the mic, heart cake, and sweet ice.

Whoooa... wonder why they did that... Thanks alot~ Hahaha... I'm really curious as to what her other happy sticker is then :T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back