What happened to my tamagotchi iDL ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessizxz

Reaction score
So, I just bought tamagotchi iDL 4 days ago... And I got shutotchi... But this morning I check him, he's in living room but the room is full in red color.. What is happenning?? D:

In the same way that your Tamagotchi character gets dirtier each day if you don't bathe him, his house will get dirty if you don't clean it. Send him to TamaDepa's Daily Necessities department. Purchase the scrub brush, vacuum cleaner, and mop. Once paid for, they'll be delivered to your Treasure Chest's Daily Necessities section. Each item cleans different parts of the house. Vacuum cleaner: living room and bedroom; Mop: kitchen and toilet; Scrub brush: bathroom.

In the same way that your Tamagotchi character gets dirtier each day if you don't bathe him, his house will get dirty if you don't clean it. Send him to TamaDepa's Daily Necessities department. Purchase the scrub brush, vacuum cleaner, and mop. Once paid for, they'll be delivered to your Treasure Chest's Daily Necessities section. Each item cleans different parts of the house. Vacuum cleaner: living room and bedroom; Mop: kitchen and toilet; Scrub brush: bathroom.
Thank you so much~ I will clean him everyday....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back