Devilgotchi Case / Angelgotchi Case

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they will fit in both cases.

Also the Devil and Angels fit perfectly in the normal p1/p2 cases.

The only difference is the design really, some glitters on it and wings :p and the stickers.

Just an update on this topic, DO NOT, repeat DO NOT use the regular p1 cases or the angelgotchi cases with a Devilgotchi...

Just put my devilgotchi in the angelgotchi case, after about an hour or two I opened it back up to find the paint on the silver wings at the front (they project out) had started rubbing off.

:eek: Didn't expect that, I always keep my Angel in a regular case and never had problems with the paint.

Did you remove the piece of fabric that lies in the case?

Ow yeah, forgot to mention that (so sorry!) You have to take out that little patch, because angels and devils are a bit fatter (with the wings) than the normal ones.

If you take that out it should fit without touching the paint.

I've found that with my devilgotchi it's even a big bigger than the angelgotchi because of those pointed devil wings. I use an angel case with the little pad removed and the wings still touch the case but it's a snug enough fit that it doesn't rub or move around. So long as you have some modeling paint that has a silver colour you can easily repaint the wings without it being obvious that you've had to do so. I've gotten a number of angel's with manufacturing flaws on the wings that I've touched up that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back