Megnutt's Connection v2 and Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megnutt

Reaction score
Megnutt's Tamagotchi Connection v2 and Tama-Go Log

by: Megnutt

Hello fellow Tama-Talkers! I just want to start by saying that these logs are what lured me onto this site, and I would love to be a part of the community by recording my own!

I have not seen many logs about the Connection v2, so I thought, "Hey, since I have one, I might as well Log about it!"

This log will contain:

• Day-To-Day coverage of my Connection v2 and (eventually) my Tama-Go when it arrives.
  • Pictures and text describing my Tama and it's shenanigans.
  • Hopefully well organised content that should answer any questions regarding both the Connection v2 and the Tama-Go.

First off, I would like you to meet Tama, my second generation MaruMimitchi!

Say Hello!

She just evolved today, and this is the first time I have ever had this Character before! She's cute, isn't she? :3

My first generation was John (named after my favourite Homestuck Character!), who turned into a Violetchi and eventually married and had Tama. Tama is already an adult, but as soon as she has her baby, I can begin logging the techniques I use to raise it.

Some information on my Connection v2:

• Unfortunately, NO, I do not remember when and where I got this particular Tamagotchi. All I know is that myself and my siblings got one each for Christmas or some similar event a while back.
  • I recently found this Tamagotchi when my family moved houses. I dug around in a box that was untouched for years when I found it.
  • Yes, it has a few bumps and (maybe more than) a few scratches,but I still love it!
  • If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me Via PM. (Do NOT post here, as it is against the rules).

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my Log! I will begin the true logging tomorrow morning and have something posted by tomorrow night!

See You Soon!

Log Entry # 2

Hello again! I'm back with entry number two of my Tamagotchi Log!

Tama was being cute yesterday, so I took a few pictures!

Let's See What We Can Dig Up!

I bought her a shovel, and we decided to go digging around :3 I've found 1000 points before with one of these babies!

Yay! Money!

Looks like more points this time around! Sorry, I didn't catch the amount, but it definitely wasn't 1000!

Anyway, yesterday was a good day. I went to work and brought Tama with me. We enjoyed helping people and taking care of business! I've come down with a cold, but Tama kept me company and kept my spirits up by showing off her fancy new ribbon!

Doesn't She Look Dapper?

Tama is 6 years old by this point. I believe the Matchmaker for this Model comes around age 7? We'll see.

After a long day of resting up and getting over my cold, Tama bathed around 6:50pm, brushed her teeth around 7:00pm, and was in bed by 9 o'clock,

~~

This morning Tama awoke at 8am! I could have sworn she usually wakes up at 9? Weird!

I fed her and played a few games with her. Her favourite game is Jump, and we have gotten pretty good at it by now!

As expected, Tama is now 7 years old and the matchmaker came around 10:30 this morning.

Why, Who Is This Young....Gentleman?

Although I had my doubts, Tama immediately fell in love. I couldn't break the poor little thing's heart!

Ahhh Young Love!

After gazing into each other's eyes for a while, a celebration was thrown! Hooray for Tama! Hooray for... Wailitchi? (I think Kujiratchi?)

After the celebration, Tama was blessed with a beautiful baby girl!

Like Mother Like Daughter <3

That's all for now folks! ^^- Stay tuned, Tama should be leaving her baby by tomorrow afternoon, and my Tama-Go has officially shipped! I expect it to be here within the next few days! I'm super stoked!

Thanks for reading!

Latest posts

Back