Did my ocean die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah66665

Reaction score
I knew ahead of time that the Tamagotchi Ocean can die very, very easily and at random.

However, following guides I found online, I was under the impression that he beeps at you before dying and that you see him in a submarine..?

I glanced down at the screen and it's simply displaying japanese text. (I tried to translate the characters and it came up with "heaven and earth")

I assume he's gone, but... I thought the death happened differently??? I don't think he beeped at all.

Can anyone tell me what's going on so I know if I have to reset?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for the responses!

I think it was that same problem:

Ocean.%20_zps1bd2e022.png

That's what mine looks like. Is it just the battery issue..? Changing them out won't wipe out the little guy, right?

And also... looking at your Ocean, Purn... is mine discolored? I was so excited to be getting my favorite Ocean color but when I received it the color seemed off to me... and now I'm convinced it is. :huh:

Thank you so much for the responses!

I think it was that same problem:

Ocean.%20_zps1bd2e022.png

That's what mine looks like. Is it just the battery issue..? Changing them out won't wipe out the little guy, right?

And also... looking at your Ocean, Purn... is mine discolored? I was so excited to be getting my favorite Ocean color but when I received it the color seemed off to me... and now I'm convinced it is. :huh:
Yep that is "Denchi" so it's telling you that the battery needs to be replaced. It will unfortunately wipe him out. The Ocean is an older model of tama and doesn't have the reset or download function of the newer ones... :< I know it's a bummer when it happens.

It looks like it might be a bit discolored, but it might also be the lighting. I usually try to take pics or video with natural light (I know people can't always do that all the time LOL) so it might look different. If you like your tama though that's all that really matters. Honestly I have a mothra tamagotchi where I had to swap the back part out with a used grungy discolored white tama I had for parts. It doesn't match the front in whiteness at all, but I still love playing it! :)

Honestly yours looks a bit more interesting cause when you look at mine it looks like the shell and the paint are almost the same color and that seems a bit boring honestly XD

-Purn

Oh oh... my little Droplet is gone? :<

Ah well... maybe this time I won't keep him paused almost 24-7... I bet that's what killed the battery. I was too paranoid to play it. xD

That is pretty much the color it is.... I was disappointed because in all the pictures I'd seen, that model looked like water with ripples... if that makes sense?

You're right, though, in the end it's not about how it looks. :3

Thank you for helping me figure out what was wrong. ^_^

A bit off-topic here, but when you translated "Denchi" it came up as "heaven and earth"?

That's a weird translation service. :p

A bit off-topic here, but when you translated "Denchi" it came up as "heaven and earth"?

That's a weird translation service. :p
Where did you translate it? "Denchi" is basically battery in Japanese, unless you may have typed in "denki" (electricity) or "tenki" (weather) by mistake, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back