My Poor V6......:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BriIsMe

Reaction score
Hello:(

Ok, here's my problem,I have a blue V6 and i'm very confused.Every time I put a BRAND NEW battery in my tama,it says it's dead in 5 Minutes! I'm so very confused. This has never happend to one of my tamas before.Help? :huh: :(

what brand are the CR2032 batteries?

I've had problems before with short battery lifes, especially when buying batteries online.

I really hope that the fault is in the batteries, and not in the tamagotchi ;)

Maybe you should clean the part where the battery is..sometimes it gets sticky and dosen't let the battery work. Clean the battery too, to see if that helps.

Yes, sometimes battiries you buy from dollar stores and stuff like that aren't always the greatest quality -___- Which is why I tend to buy mine from the supermarket :)

Duracell or energizer battries are the best choices. Sunbeam are cheap and last very short amount of time so i do not recommend them.

I use 2032 batteries for my Tamagotchi V6 and that doesnt happen. Maybe clean it out and if it still doesnt work, report to BANDAI and they could replace like me.

They replaced mine because it always grew into different characters per minute or something.

Weird how...? Is it doing a band performance and freezing? Mine does that... I have a music star that argues with me. Shame its my favorite one of the 6.... Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back