Forever alone Mametchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cieletchi

Reaction score
Gen: 3

Name: Banana

Weight: 60-70

My Mametchi has been wating for the matchmaker for YEARS, I tried everything! I changed the time to 12:30 so it comes, but it only gives me money.

Whats going on?

Edit: When it was 5, I took out the batteries because it ran out, I think it was in its "Out of battery" stage for a whole day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wup! It turned into Rexitchi, this is the end of my Generation, oh well...
Wait, is it a Music Star?

You can get the Band Manager/Matchmaker on the Music Star when your character is an oldie or an adult (it's that way on Tama-Go as well). Wait a few Tama-years, change the time to a minute before whatever time it's supposed to come, and your Rexitchi should get married. Some Tamagotchis just like to stick around a while. I hope your bachelor decides to get married eventually. ;)

I'm not sure about the matchmaker times for music star, but for the earlier connections the times should be:

10:30

15:00

19:00

:hanatchi: :hanatchi:

I'm also not 100% sure about the Music Stars either, but I know that with some Tamas, tampering with the time (perhaps when you had the battery problem) can affect the growth process and it can mess with when the Matchmaker will actually come. Usually I'd suggest to be patient as it should happen soon. :)

If this isn't relevant for the Music Star, then my bad, but it is useful in reference for other Tamas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back